CHAPTER- 54

ICU..

Riddhima read and sighed .because of her ace is in hospital due to high bp.dr informed that he is fine  but still she is worried about  him.vansh was literally embarrased  after the incident.
Vansh glared at her for making unwanted scenes ."how would i know we will end up here "like look to him.and sighed with a pout .
"You will never change"

Vansh said making her whine like  a kid ..

Soon ace got discharged ..
___________________________

"How would i know alp wiop end up like this .is am at fault..all this happened because of you"

Riddhima scolded her husband while applying her night cream on her hand .vansh glared at her and raised his perfect shaped eyebrows.
How on earth he is the reason behind ace been hospitalised?..
Vansh thought to himself .as if she heard his thought riddhima accuse
"Because of the image you built in your employees .ek number ki hitler..kahika..just look at yourself ....VANSH you should smile ,laugh,jokes around ..not like wearing cold expression and sitting like "statue of liberty "..if you smile it makes others day happy ..."

Riddhima suggested while tying her head into a bun and getting into the comforter .cold nights are good for a beauty sleep.
Vansh looked at her with an amazed expression...guts of this lady ..sighing closing his laptop vansh get into the comforter just beside his wife ...slowly hugging her from back ..caressing her waist by his thumb. Inhaling her scent.then frowned.

Riddhima why did 'nt you opened your hairs .?..

He asked but comeout like  a  whine ..ridhhima tilts her head and looked at her husband with  a raised eyebrows .

Vansh first of all am not a daily soap heroine who will sleep hair open and full of makeup then waking up in the morning without a lot of tangled hairs ..not only that bun  is the universal hairstyle of ladies especially for me ....

Then again turned around and closed eyes ..vansh rolled his eyes at her .

Drama queen...

Again hugged her by waist .suddenly something clicked on riddhima's mind .

Vansh ....where is vihan..

This  question made vansh hold riddhima tight ..

He went ..

He replied still holding her tightly..

Where?.

Far......
He said with a maniac glint in his beautiful eyes ..

Far???...
She become confused.

Riddhima he went to another country. Due to security reasons i can't tell you .try to understand..now sleep..

He told like end of the discussion..sighing riddhima closed her eyes. She really want to meet vihan and talk to him..vansh looked at his wife with lot of love who is now sleeping with soft snores. She is cute.her mouth is partially opened .moon light is falling on her beautiful round face ..soft breathing sound can be heard .she is sleeping like it is the best sleep in her life ..

You look like a fairy riddhi...and all mine...

Whispering this and slightly kissed on her lips.
She slowly nibbled it

Kaa..karthik my icecream..give me that idot..

She mumbled in her sleep when she felt her icecream is taken away by her brother .

Vansh laughed .then kissed her forehead and slept hugging her close .
~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima am so happy you are here for the breakfast. I really missed you..

Told the indrani singhania .making the whole dinning table silent .riddhima smiled sweetly .

I missed you to dadi.

Riddhima said while sending a flying kiss towards dadi .
Uma served bacons to vansh .vansh looked at his mother .

Ma.come and sit..

He said while holding her wrist ..her eyes become moist ..its been years he addressed her as ma..tears rolled down from her cheek .slowly vansh rubbed them away .uma slowly caressed his head and patted ..all family smiled seeing the scene except one..

Everyone is enjoying their breakfast ..a servant came their with an envelope. Informed vansh that is for vansh .he took it from her hand and noded ...

Soon breakfast is over .now the whole rai singhania clan is sitting in hall as per vansh's order .after breakfast vansh went to his room then  servants informed that vansh wants to have a talk with everyone and asked them to be in hall.

They are looking each other .not knowing what is the matter .everyone shrugged their shoulders .

Here comes the vansh rai singhania...witj his wife descending the stairs...but he is looking no less than devil .he is gritting his teeth..veins were popping out from his neck.his jaw were clenched.

All rai singhanias visibly gulped .riddhima descended down the stair with a boring look on her face ..

Vansh what happened..?why did you asked everyone to gather here?any reason.?

Dhaksh rai singhania asked to his grand son .who is standing with an evil glint.

Reason?...is there any reason is needed to see my family dadu?....today i just want to clarify everything. Thats it ..

Vansh said wih outmost respect .

Sorry i think am late?..

A voice came from behind making everyones eyes snap towards that direction.

**********************

I know a huge gap ....

Today is my birthday. So its birthday treat to everyone. Last year this same day that is june 8 th i started my journey as a writer. Today am writing my 3rd book. Thank you soo much for the love you showered upon me .you people are the best .

With a heavy heart am saying this story is going to end soon..very soon..am also upset but every story have an ending .i hope this story made you laugh..

Your  comments made me soo happy ..  thank you soo much for the responses. Your vote ..every single things ..

I was not very well .fever made me weak .i were hospitalised thats why updates become irregular but by this week "stuck with an ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE "is going to reach its end ...

Again thanks for the prayers and blessings ..

I really enjoyed my time being a writer ..

I hope you enjoyed my stories ..

I will be here with my new ideas______

By nandana 😘