CHAPTER -47

Vansh....

Riddhima groaned in pain..vansh stirred in his sleep.he opened his eyes. And looked at her with worry.

Are u alright?

He asked

After fucking me for hours. How i will be fine?.

She asked while raising her eyebrows

Someone is asking  for more...

He tried to tease her. Note the keyword tried.

U should thank me.. I gave u the direction for hitting my gmmmmmmm..

Before she completes he cupped her mouth.

Her and her naughty talks... Can't help it.

He thought..

Huffed in anger she again went to deep slumber.

Feeling wetness between her legs. Riddhima opened her eyes. She looked around and recognized she is sitting inside a lavish washroom. That too in bathtub.

Sweetheart..

Vansh called her from behind. She turned and smiled.. He is standing in a single towel mischievous idea popped inside her brain.

Riddhima lossened the towel knote. With her forefinger making it fall down from his waist.

She giggledb. Seeing his membet erected
Vansh looked at her horrified.

Come vansh lets bath.

She offered with a wink. He jumped into the bathtub joing her for having bath. He is about to grab her sweet little pussy but stopped by a slight slap on his hand from her.

No dirty business..

She said and blow the bubbles.. He made a grumpy face and starts to applies shampoo on his hair... Suddenly she felt something in his prince's part. He looked down and saw riddhima is massaging his shaft.

Fuc.. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

He moaned. And cummed in her hand.

That was awesome

He complimented making her laugh.

She rested her head on his shoulder. Both are naked inside the tub feeling  each others warmth. Vansh is massaging her waist. Making her relax. She closed her eyes...

After sometime they came out from tub. Vansh made her wear her dress. Riddhima too helped him.

After that they drove towards VR mansion.

When they entered into the mansion its evening. They had their lunch from hotel itslef.

So they directly went to their room.

Riddhima being riddhima can't keep her mouth shut.keep babbling about her...

Riddhima atleast now give some rest to
Your pretty mouth. Till when it talk nonstop.

Vansh commented..

Then what should i do when u always behaves like a robort....

She taunted..

Flipping her hair she went to wash room for freshen up. Vansh just stand there with wide eye