CHAPTER-46

Riddhima started to suck his upper lips .he runs his tongue inside her mouth.both are panting heavily .but still they are not leaving each others lips.they just need each other.

But their lungs need oxygen. They parted away but still their body is attached to each others .

Riddhima placed her head on his chest .hearing his heart beat.he pulled her more to him.

After some time..

Riddhima...

He called ..she hummed in response ..

He slowly rubbed his palm over her back...she just closed her eyes .feeling his touch.

I....i..love u ..riddhima ..

He whispered but it is enough for her .she jerked her head and looked at him.with so much emotions ....she is blinking her eyes .

V...va  vansh u don't have..

Shhhhhhh...no more words.i said those words from my heart.trust me riddhima..am i forgiven

He placed his long finger on her plumpy lips..

He bend down to her level.she closed her eyes .he slowly placed a forehead kiss .his pink lips provide her warmth.she snuggled more into him...

Yes...

She whispered..

But suddenly he hissed in pain..yes she pinched him ..

No ..its not a dream.

She stated ...making him amuse.here he is trying to be romantic on the other hand she is trying to test is it dream or not.only he knew how hard he tried to come out from the arrogant personality to a Romantic guy.

There is something is waiting for u beyond ur dreamsSweetheart .and no need to test by pinching me time to time.

He said while moving her tresses from her face.she smiled sheepishly. Then started to scan the surrounding but vansh's eyes is stuck on her. The dark red lipstick became messy.the red dress made him hard ....her long neck.the dress is starting from her beautiful cleavage. The small view of her cleavage makes him licks his lips.

Her small hand holds his hand tightly

Oh damn her collarbone with that crazy black mole.all he want to suck them ...her long legs ....how her eyes were travelling around..

Its really romantic..

She complimented him...

More to go...

He whispered..he placed his hand  around her shoulder .he showed her the path to their specially arranged room.she is looking around in aww..he is looking at her with a dreamy eyes.

Then they reached the room...it looks like a honeymoon suit...filled with jasmine fragrance.rose petals were spreaded over the bed .jasmines garlands were arranged in every side of room.

A firstnight?...

She thought...

It is going to be fun..

Her subconscious mind stated...

Making herself blush...a heart shape is arranged between the bed...

Beautiful..

She whispered making his smile more wider..

Can i have a dance with MY LADY ..