CHAPTER-36

Riddhima slowly placed her hand on vansh's chest ....vansh looked at her ....her hand travelled to his abdomen sending shiver through his spine ...she leaned more into him .soon they closed the distance between them .she slowly took his cock in her hand ..vansh moaned in pleasure..she traced it with her forefinger .he closed his eyes in pleasure..

She kissed on his tip .vansh clutched her hair tightly...she kissed his balls ..teasing him..she took him inside her hot mouth...make his pleasure at peak....

Ri..riddhima....fast...

He moaned ..she being a obedient girl fastened her speed..she sucked him..

Vansh rolled his eyes in pleasure ......

Faster more ..more ...faster..

She made it faster...she massaged his balls with her one hand and caressed his cock with other hand ...

Vansh is in the world of pleasure...he cummed by screaming her name

Riddhima am cumming...

But suddenly  a knock interrupted him...he opened eyes and looked around but there is no riddhima...

But he heard her sound from ourside

Vansh who asked u to come .u just entered into washroom just a minute ago.i will use another washroom .don't need to rush...u take ur own swert time .i am going to another room ....u come when u want...its ur home also ..

Riddhima said then realisation hit him really really hard ..he looked down seeing his hand covered with cum ..he had his orgasm by imaging riddhima ..he is pleasuring himself and he cummed but his wife took him in wrong way .

Vansh is in shock

This girl is making me crazy ....

He muttered and cleaned himself....

He took his clothes and went to change .

When he came from washroom he didn't saw riddhima anywhere then he remind she went to other room for having a shower .

He is an introvert person .in this house he only knew riddhima others are really a strangers for him.

He slowly came out from the room and saw light in one of the room and guessed riddhima is inside it .he knocked thrice..no reply came..he slowlt twisted the knobe..

The scenery infront of him made his cock hard as rock .his wife came out from the washroom only in single towel .which is barely covering her upper thigh and cleavage.

Actually she hurriedly wore that towel hearing the knock ..she didn't noticed vansh .

She rubbed another towel on  her hair and went near mirror .by taking her lavender lotion she started to applying it on her slender neck and arm...her milky white skin made vansh's mouth watered..his eyes went to her cleavage region some water drops were disappearing from there .all he wanted that to enquire where is it going ...

Riddhima turned around sensing someones imtense gaze .she saw her husband is standing there by gawking at her ..tip to toe...and his eyes stuck in her upper area .she followed it and saw he is calculating her breast size ..

If it is another girl she would feel shy and turn around or gasp in horror ..but riddhima just smirked.

Ur intentions are not really good vansh...