CHAPTER -31

Riddhima walked towards his cabin .everyone greeted  her .she just noded her head .she knocked and heard 'come in'...she went inside .

He raised his head and looked at her....she came forward .

From which school u learned....that never show manners to a beautiful lady ..

She asked being annoyed because he didn't asked her to sit ..

Are u here for teaching me manners....?

Vansh asked by checking his files..she just gave him a cold look and take a seat infront of the chair .making him glare at her

When husband is illiterate.wife should take care of it .so next time ask me sit ...

She said ..

Out......

He ordered

Am not came here sit on ur lap have my lunch .am here for discussing  about new project not only that we have to meet our another investor Mr.Rogen ....so come lets go..

She said with an attitude ...vansh sighed and gave her some files which contains some details about their new project afterall riddhima is new in this field .riddhima grabbed it from his hand and started to reading it and clarified her doubts finally they were ready to meet Mr.Rogen .

Both went to their own  car in midway riddhima saw angre .his hand were on sling around his neck.

Hey angre what happened to u?...

She asked with concern while checking his wound ..vansh came from her behind  with a  smirk .only she knew it is the after effect of her DIWALI celebration....vansh twisted angre's hand and his muscles get punctured. Finally he ended up in this sling ....

Just tell me who the hell did this .i will puncture his both hand and sling it with my own hand .then i will break his both hand and will kick his ass with his dick...

She said with anger.but she don't know her own husband did this and she is planning to harass her own property. Angre gulped ...vansh too..

No..no its an accident ..no one did this ...

He said while gulping seeing vansh's dangerous look.

If i find out u r not saying the truth ur condition will be more worse than this .

She threatened...and stomped out from there...vansh glared at poor angre.

They both entered to the most famous hotel in NEWYORK CITY ....

There client meeting were going on .riddhima's creative ideas making impress on her .vansh were just sitting and hearing her ideas.all know that riddhima is a talkative person with a bold character which can make anyone on her feet.

She have the nack to impress others just by her talk and jokes .

I hope u like my ideas...

She finished...earning  a huge applause from all...vansh too clapped for her

Oh its really an amazing presentation...BEAUTIFUL young lady...

An Mr.Rogen the old man said with  a smile..she too smiled ..

Thank u Mr.handsome...u just look like MY LATE GRANDFATHER who were a blad head ...u r also like him....still u look cute..and handsome.