CHAPTER-33

Vansh is taking his file from closet .riddhima is standing beside him. She is smiling ...she pinched on his his hand ..he hissed and looked at her ..

Shoot...

He said blankly ..a huge grin appeared on her face like close up tooth paste add...

Actually i want to go to my home....

GO...NO NEED TO COME BACK...

He said without even thinking .and she pouted .riddhima came infront of him.now she is between her vansh and closet ..

I don't want ur permission to go to my home .i want u to come with me like a responsible husband.

She explained by her hand over her hip and glaring at him with her doe shaped eyes .he smirked and lift her by his both hand and placed her on other side just like she is not fucking 58 kg.

What kind  of behaviour is this.how can u do this to an abala nari...that too with me .here am being a dutiful ,wonderful, amazing and beautiful daughter in law to this house and u .....u r behaving with me like am a stranger ....look mister i am a good daughter in law to this house .so u should also behave like that ..moreover am a good wife ..

I always think how lucky you r for getting me as a life partner .in school and college there were que just for talking with me .and here u r avoiding me just like a plague.......what is ur problem Mr.

She said while whining and stomping her foot ....vansh just look at her amazed.how cool she is saying she is a beautiful daughter in law to this house and the most important point to be noted is she is stating she is the most RESPONSIBLE WIFE IN THE WHOLE DAMN FUCKING WORLD...how can he allow this well knowing her behaviour.

Really u r saying no no stating u r the most wonderful and dutiful wife and daughter in law of this house ..

He asked while she noded like  a kid....but he knew what is she just by few days of marriage.

Just tell me which wife will blast crackers on her husband's room while he is sleeping.

He asked or can say mocked ...she smiled sheepishly ....

He sighed ...

Ok ...i will be  a good wife just like u want but in return u have to come with me ....
She said while fluttering her eyes .....

No.....u can't....u can't do just like my grandma want .just like indian ladies ..

He said ..

Then why did ur grandma wore bikinis in beach..and mr.rai singhania i love challenges not only challenges tume bhi pasant hai....

She asked making vansh tongue tied...

What are u saying riddhima......

He asked being defeated..

Just look at her Instagram account not orginal one but fake one .QUEEN OF DEVIL...its her account...she posted so many pics ..truth to be told she is looking hot in those..now don't say that its bharatiya outfit ...but FOR U ..ONLY FOR U I WILL BE JUST LIKE THAT A PURE INDIAN WOMAN ......

She said while keeping her phone on vansh's hand in which indrani rai singhania 's fake account were opened ...vansh looked at it with wide eye...and gulped .

Gawking at ur own grandma is  a bad character vansh ...if u want am free..

Riddhima yelled from outside...he switched off her phone quickly and wiped his sweat .