CHAPTER-15

Author's pov..

Raj were looking at angre ..aryan kept his head on angre's shoulder...and mingled his hand with him..their every move were watching by the old man...

He looked at riddhima. She smiled and her eyes fallen on aryan .then  a mischievous idea came on her mind .she thought to prank aryan as a punishment for throwing her phone out

He is also...

She said  slowly but vansh heard it and made a confuse face..

Raj's eye widened because he never travelled with gay couple. Indians always disrespect these peoples .why can't they understand they are also humans ..

Munna ...drive little slow .....i am carrying your kids...

She said with a pout

Vansh glared at her .it is enough to shut her mouth..

What is ur parents name beta

Ahhhhh...

She cried..

What happened ..why u cried ..
Vansh asked while stopping the car

See munna our chunnu munnu kicked me ..uncle its first time..

She took vansh 's hand and placed on her tummy ....

Can u fell it?

Yes..

He replied rudely ..

Uncle listen actually this gadha wants triplets but its twins what can i do ...he get upset after knowing we are going to having twins ..

Why can't he understand we can try more ..twins or triplets .how much he want ..uncle u don't know his bachha kuchha sabar ...if he start something will never stop.

She said making raj laugh....vansh looked at her shocked ..what nonsense she is talking .how dare she talk something like that .what made her think i will make babies with her ...i wonder how will her future husband will manage her ...

This thought came across his mind ..

Will u shut up for some time or i will throw u here itself

He said losing last straw of patience ..

Hey monkey ..how dare u ..this is my uncle 's car .if i want i will kick ur ass and i will see u will rub ur ass ....so keep quiet untill we reach destination...stupid idiotic fool ..he is looting me and taking advantage....in which time i came with this donkey ....my parents always said that "He is not the one for me ...but still me mad in love come with him..am treating him like a princess..a princess without crown...".u know uncle i purchase his every dress even his und....

Stop....its my fault i would never talk with u in that tone ...now let me concentrate on drive ..

Vansh said  trying to save his little shame which is left ....

Riddhima sighed ...raj just chuckled at them ...

See..see...there is a restaurant ..i want food ...its been so many hours am starving chunnu munnu were also starving..

She said while jumping....sighed vansh park near the restaurant...

Riddhima opened the back door seeing #angryan were sleeping like couples ....sue sighed and started to call them.