CHAPTER-37

Riddhima slowly opened her doe shaped eyes and saw vansh is sitting on  the bed .he is in deep thoughts ...she frowned ..what is he thinking this much deeply ..

Did he get to know about her special drink which mixes with coffee....

Her subconscious mind mocked ..

Fear ran through her spine   ..

She slowly sat .resting her head on the head board

Vansh....

She called ..no response. On the otherside vansh is thinking about riddhima and her family's bond .riddhima's childishness.then riddhima's father. How he care for her .how she always clings to him....he misses his father alot .

Vansh what are u thinking....

Riddhima asked making him jerk from his thoughts..

About ur father...

He said unconsciously..making riddhima scrunching her eyebrows...

When u have a beautiful and gorgeous wife infront of u ..u r thinking about her father that too a man in his late 50 s ..
Don't tell me u r interested on him....i know he is handsome by the by bapp kiska hai .....mera hi hai na ..toh he is not just handsome hot bhi hai...

She scolded vansh ..making his eyes role ..

What will he do with this over dramatic wife who always drive her train on wrong direction.

Vansh took  a deep sigh well knowing he can't win her over any argument ...

He ignored her ..

How dare he???

She thought because she hates being ignored ...

Vansh ...vansh..

She yelled but he ignored her went to shower ..she pouted and went to another room for get ready..not before uttering colourful words at her husband.

After breakfast everyone were spending their time at living room...

Karthik and vansh were talking ...karthik is sharing riddhima's childhood .after hearing those stories vansh just looked at riddhima with a horrified face...

But she is spending time with her parents..

By evening both of them bid bye to shah family..

As i said before don't let a tear in MY GIRL'S eyes ...if it happened in any circumstances. Get ready to face the consequences..

Deep warned or can say threatened...only he knew because of his golden daughter this poor boy's eyes were having tears ....

Vansh just noded knowing concern of a father to his daughter.

Riddhima hugged deep and tara kissed their cheeks ..

Then went to hugg karthik

Go and check ur cupboard i kept a packet of perfumes and soaps ....use it u will feel better....my husband were having nightmares of germs spending time with u..

She whispered but it is all enough to heard by everyone..deep and tara laughed ..

Don't tease my boy...

Tara supported ..

Boy....after 3 years he will get marry ..

She said karthik looked at her with dreamy eyes ..