CHAPTER-20

Riddhima get into the car ..

What.....why are u glaring at me aryan

She asked in an irritating voice ..today is a hectic day for her .boss's scolding then stupid stairs..only she knew how she get down from the upper floor .when she were about to get into the lift vansh blocked her and ordered her to use stairs ..

She were fuming in anger ....she sit on the rail and started to  sliding down and get down when stop came .like she came down like that .still she is tired ...by her luck no one is present at the office ..to whom she is joking like seriously who will stay at office till midnight

Riddhu...

Aryan's voice broke her trance ....

What?

Am calling u for past minutes...

Actually am thinking something ..she replied..

Call

He said forwarding a phone ...she made a confused face ....

Then she get to knew about his intentions.

What why are u making those faces ..i said call vansh bhai ...

She rolled her eyes..but then an idea struck on her mind ...

Now i can take my revenge bu torturing him ..

She thought and smiled evily..without saying another word .riddhima snatched the phone and dialled vansh's number ...

After so many time .he answered it

Hey darloooo did u missed ne....i know u missed me..i too missed u jaan ......r u busy now by the way u look hot in black tuxedo..i just want to bite u

Will u shut the fuck up!!!.....

He yelled from other side ....making her jump from the seat

Hawww....my Jaan is angry on me..no problem i will make it up to u..i will sing a song for u ...are u happy???

She said in a sweet voice ..vansh clenched his hand and gritted his teeth..aryan is trying hard not to laugh..

U mad woman. How many times i told u don't call me..if i find out  about u ..i will rip ur head ..u have to face the consequences..

Vansh threatened..

Ur this attitude make me fall more for u..am in love with u darlo ...ok fine i will sing a song for u ...

Walking in  the moonlight am thinking of u.....

She started the song ...but vansh doesn't replied ..he just close his eyes and feel the music..

After she finished the song ..vansh opened his eyes ....he felt peace.....

Hloo darlo are u there?..did u like the song?

Riddhima enquired ...

What is ur name ....???