CHAPTER-25

"This chapter is a dhamaka one..."

Celebrating 31k+votes and 6.8k votes..

Thanks for all ur votes and comments
Those who didn't read last  CHAPTER pls do read it ...otherwise u will not get understand any thing.

P .S don't kill me after reading this chapter .because i did something beyond ur expectations....i know u all never think about it ....EVIL ME 😈😈😈😈

A girl in her mid twenties were gazing at the moon.she is wearing a wedding lehanga .she is adorned by diamond jewelleries....she is standing like a Greek goddess...her long veil were spreaded om the floor .that white bridal lehaga making her a queen.

Yes.she is RIDDHIMA.....NOW SHE IS RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA..WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE ........

Riddhima closed her eyes and the memories of past hours passed through her mind .

Few hours ago...

Its been 1 month the party get over .stella and riddhima have an amazing bond between them .whenever they saw each other .stella would say "I LOVE U RIDDHU"....Making others amuse.because stella loves riddhima a lot .riddhima always support her never made her low .vansh silently agreed for the marriage. Sejal and family came from india because her family gave more importance to sejal's wish .so everything were decided .stella need all indian wedding rituals....even they had bachelor party.

The wedding day came.....everything is set aryan and sejal came....vansh is waiting for stella but there is no sign of stella .because stella and her family went from this country.vansh is highly furious and ready to kill anyone .everyone started to get panick.shah family were also there.but vansh is in all calm mood.he is happy from heart but can't put that expression on face.most importantly his reputation is at stake.the most eligible

Then the great wicked indrani rai singhania put a proposal infront of them .

"Here Ms.shah can marry our vansh ....."

This statement startled everyone including riddhima who is having foght with her brother karthik for PANIPURI.....and cursing her short height.

The second indrani uttered those words THE#PANIPURI....slip from her hand .she pouted...she is fuming in anger ..

But the most shocked person is none other than is Vansh......

"No.."

This word he uttered so loudly....

Making everyones attention snapped at him...

"I MEAN ..HOW CAN I MARRY HER .."..

He said with an Expressionless face.making riddhima roles her eyes

"What is it mean ...look like am eager to marry a oldie baggy..look Mr.am not intrested in u...for u behaviour stella is beyond the height...not me afterall i can't take u in my shoulder and sing lullaby like stella do ..."

She taunted....but it triggered his ego....
He looked at her with anger filled eyes

"If vansh doesn't get marry then aryan will not marry sejal ..that is final no more discussion "