CHAPTER-24

All guest were gone only rai singhania family and shah family were presented there .everyone is sitting in dinning table .vansh and deep are sitting at the end of the table .all family members were sitting each sides .angre also sitting with them .stella is sitting beside vansh .vansh's is feeling really uncomfortable by her gaze .like he is a piece of flesh she could eat right now with her favourite soup.

But riddhima, kartik and aryan having fun time seeing vansh's misery .angre feeling helpless.

Vansh were sipping his soup suddenly he felt a wood were scratching on his leg .he looked down and saw stella is rubbing her leg on his leg .he coughed gaining everyone's attention.

Stella shyly smiled thought her presence affecting him .but reality is different...riddhima sense his discomfort and looked down and saw what is stella doing ....
She smirked

What happend vansh ..are u fine..?

A worried anupriya asked

Yes..aunt am fine ..

Vansh replied to  his lovely aunt..

Awwww...u both look cute together....like made in heaven..

Riddhima said with a fake dreamy face ....like mocking vansh .vansh glared at her with cold  expression. Anupriya smiled ....deep and tara rolled their eyes ...ishani give a look as if  i care.

Aryan ur did ur bhai always get these types of expired ones ....first angre second this newly downloaded item...

Riddhima whispered to aryan ..he chuckled...
Stella is still rubbing her feet on vansh's leg .

Ms.andrews can u put ur leg properly?

Vansh said in his calm and Dangerous voice .stella visibly gulped .anupriya noticed it .

Vansh, stella is ur to be wife so treat her like that...

Boooommmmm...anupriya exploded the bomb into vansh's chest .vansh looked at her horrified..

WHAT!!!!!...

Only this word left from his mouth .he looked at stella who looked down who visibly shy.vansh glared at her.

Aunt what are u saying. How can u  take this much important decision without informing me..?

Vansh asked trying hard to not loosing his calm .because he respects anupriya a lot .anupriya is his aunt wife of rudra rai singhania. Rudra and ajay were brothers .after ajay's death anupriya took care of business when vansh were capable to take care of it. She handover it to him..he always respects and treats her like a god .

She always took care of him.rudra never interfered on business matters so anupriya being a bold and courageous woman took after the business.....vansh also treated aryan and ishani as his own siblings he make sure they get whatever they want .

Ishani being a spoil brat always use vansh as a money making machine but aryan always respects and loves him like his own brother .he is more close to vansh than ishani. Because he knew ishani is selfish and never gave importance to others .

Vansh can't raise his voice infront of anupriya. She took care of him from childhood .he always do things to makes her happy .if he raises his voice now for not marrying stella .anupriya felt insulted because stella is her bestfriend's daughter not only that one of the most important businessman's daughter.so he can't make feel them low .