CHAPTER-28

Riddhima is walking to and fro in her bedroom by thinking some thing big.vansh came there holding  a bag .she looked at him and raised her eyebrows. He give an annoyed look and threw that bag on her but riddhima caught it and glared at him.

He shrugged and went to shower.

Rude.....she muttered and get excited to open it. She is busy with #"UNBOXING"her husband's first gift or we can say gift bought by him just because of her threatning.

She opened it...her eyes started to scanning the makeup items.its more than he destroyed before. She smiled ...but our madam didn't noticed hero is coming out from the washroom. Vansh thought she went from there because no sound were heard from the room.normally riddhima is not a silent person but a "violent"person.

But his calculation went vein.....when he came out from the washroom. He saw riddhima is looking at the the makeup kit like a kid .he stared at her ...he rubbed his head using towel.

Wow.......

She yelled making him startled..

Can't this woman shut for a second ...

He thought obviously in mind ...

Riddhima 's eyes finally looked at him because of the intense gaze .....she scanned him top to bottom..just a towel wrapped around his torso.but she can't trust the towel.on his one hand anothet towel while rubbing his hairs ..he looks cute with wet hairs .his well built torso...arm muscles 6 feet figure.trimmed beards..her eyes stuck on his green eyes...it went dark.

She cluched yhe makeup kit....a smirk appeared in his face seeing her checking out ....she is still in his daze .

He is  hot as hell.....

She screamed  making him look at her widened eyes ....she kept looking at him...he cleared his throat ...but it didn't affect him..she is scanning him like anything...that too with dirty thoughts...she is smiling.

But a pillow smack made her come on earth. He again fix a smirk to make her embarrass but he don't know to who he is playing .

Why did u smack me with  that pillow on me HANDSOME....

She asked while gritting her teeth ..he  disturbed her still he have the audacity to smirk .

Am just helping u too come on earth from my fantasy ..no no hot fantasy where u were doing some naughty things ..u know staringis rude ...

He said with a smirk ... trying to teasing her but note the key word trying..she took some seductive steps towards him..there were a little space between them ...she encircles her arm around his neck .making him shock..

What is there to have dream or fantasy about u.u are here infront of me in  a single towel.if i wish i will just took it off with my forefinger. Wanna try ...  then about  staring  what did u thought like hindi daily soaps .if husband came without shirt .i will turn around and say "pls  wear ur shirt "......no am not like that innocent patni....here u r giving me free show just showing u in this thin cloth.....heyh are u trying to seduce me ......

She whispered  huskly in his ears .....shiver ran through his spine..he felt himself going hard firstoff all their proximity .the way riddhima drawing patterns on his back of his neck.her bossoms were crashing on his hard chest .her breathings were fanning on his neck....

But suddenly she departed herself and started to laugh..

U r looking like lost in ur fantsy ....no..no looking like i can feel that ..