CHAPTER-52

"DEAD BODY OF FAMOUS BUSINESS MAN BRITON TOM'S ONLY DAUGHTER MELISSA 'S DEAD BODY WERE FOUNDED BY POLICE .HER BODY WERE BRUTALLY TORTURED. LIMBS WERE CHOPPED ..THROUGH DNA TEST HER BODY GET IDENTIFIED THAT MUCH BRUTALLY SHE GET MURDERED. THIS MURDER IS CLEVERLEY DONE BY THE KILLER LEAVING NO PROOFS. BRITION TOM HAVE CONTACTS WITH ITALIAN MAFIA SO RUMOURS ARE  SAYING ITS HIS ENEMY..NEWYORK IS IN SHOCK"...

Riddhima switched off the tv which she has  been watching for past 1 hour .melissa's death news is continuously flashing  in every single news channel .her hand shivered.hearing those stuffs .she is the same lady whom vansh introduced as his fiancee.now her murder that too this much brutally.

Did vansh have any hand in this?...her heart beat accelerated.

Riddhima popped to her couch resting her head on the arm of  couch
Closing her eyes .she kept her palm on her face rubbing her face slowly .

"I need to visit VR mansion"

She murmured to herself ...she stood up and went to pack her stuff..

********

VR mansion

Vansh looked at the mirror .his lips formed a  sinister smirk ..his eyes were red ..his eyes is only screaming danger...he slowly touched his right palm in the mirror ..the slightly moved it .BLOOD ...blood is oozing from his hand .but not his ..

I agree i asked you to come there but you should be in your limit.how dare you to touch my hand infront of my Riddhima..how dare you to insult her ..thats why i have to cut you into pieces .even your parents can't able to identify you"..

He said with a dark chuckle ..

"Poor you.."

He laughed but a humourless laugh...anyone could scare ..

Getting inside the shower.water passed through his well tanned body.  His tensed muscles started to get relax.no not because of the cold water but because of the soft touch on his back.the only touch which can make his dead heart to beat thousand times ..

"Riddhi...."..

He whispered ...making her wet .how much she loves this name of hers .no one ever called her by this name but vansh ..only he have the right to call her this name..she encircled her small hands around his huge frame .hugged him tightly ..not letting even air to pass..not bothered about her clothes .she hugged him.inhaling his intoxicating cologne.

Vansh slowly put his palm around her small ones .making sure that its her ...slowly sighing and closing his eyes feeling the moment which has been missing for many days .

His wounded heart started to heal ..slowly he turned around .vansh holded riddhima's face and gently placed his rough yet pink and soft lips on her petals...

Holding by her waist .he pulled her towards himself making her gasp..she hurriedly grabbed his waist to balance herself. He tightly hold her one waist not letting go off her face which is on his palm...twirling his tongue inside her sweet mouth .he tasted her sweetness. She moaned his name ..making him clutches her waist ..

She sucked his lower lip..while he sucked her upper lips.both are immersed in the moment .feeling each other ....

Due to lack of oxygen they detached from the kiss .they joined their forehead together.

"Let's go out otherwise you will get fever "

he whispered still in the daze of her intoxicating scent . She nodded ..

Soon they are in a single towel which is covering only there modesty...his towel which is hanging on his waist .riddhima's towel were claded around her hour glass figure .it is reaching till her upper thigh.

Both of them looked each other with love,longing and many more emotions ....

Riddhima instantly hugged him.making his muscles tensed...but soon he wrapped his well builted arm around her small frame..she kissed on his chest ..

"I missed you.."

She whispered. While snuggling into him...he hugged her more tightly ..slowly they moved to bed vansh made her lay down..he took a very next place to her and immediately took her in his arm ..but without their knowledge their towels were detached  from their body a long ago......

Their naked body hugged each other .no its not lust ...only love and love ...riddhima placed her head on his chest listening his heartbeat....her soft breast squeezed on his well built body ..her legs came across his waist .riddhima's small hand is hugging him leaving no place for air ..

Peace ......

This what both of them felt .....

Vansh slowly ran his long fingers through her black tresses...making her moan in pleasure.
Satisfied by her action he continued but suddenly his hand dropped when those words hit his ears..

"Did you killed her ?"..

She whispered against his chest ..just a second ago he is very calm ..soft smittened in his love but now his eyes darkened..

"Sleep riddhima you really need it ."

He whispered and continued his amazing work on her tresses. Being tired and feeling his warmth she slowly closed her eyes. After all past days she doesn't even get  a good sleep.but right now she really need it ...away from every worry.

Vansh looked at her like he is taking her form fully into his heart ..being naked under his well built arm .clinging to him like a second skin.

"You know riddhima .even if  its god i will fight with him.for you.then this worm is nothing.."

He pecked her forehead and lips ..snuggled to her soft bossom .he welcomed his sleep ..after so many days  he got what he want ..his riddhima ..only his.....

********************

Hey guys ...do tell your opinions..

What did you think about vansh and his new behaviour..

I don't know how but i write it in 3 hrs.

Bored ?..

I will update soon ...

Be ready ..♥️new turns
     S