CHAPTER-51

Vansh's pov

I slowly caressed her cheeks..slowly my hand went to her neck slightly caressed it .kissed on her red chubby cheeks ..

How much i hate those words she uttered about her......

But am the reason for those....

How will i live without this mad woman .who love me like anything and i love like anything.

But i can't be with her...

Suddenly i felt a harsh push .i collapsed on the couch which is  placed in the office. Riddhima pushed me .yes have every right to do it. Afterall am the reason behind her all sufferings.

Don't act like u care for me .. just like before

She taunted making my heart clenched. I felt like i can't able to breathe.

I don't have time to waste for you.so  lets finish this game right here itself. U will call HIM OR SHOULD I....

She said in her cold tone..these lines  made me guilty .can't this earth could swallow me...
I wished...i stood up .never i faced this much helpless. How did ahe get to know about my dark secrets ..even i tried to keep her away for them.i put so many efforts to make her believe those lies .still she is standing here ..

CLAP....CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...

soon the room echoed clapping .riddhima's attention went towards the wall which is just behind her .she turned around.

Here comes the person who done everything.

Wow...wow...what a start for the day ....WHY ARE U YELLING AND BASHING MR.RAI SINGHANIA LIKE THIS .U WOMAN..

He said but next second he is rewarded by a hard slap from my wife ....no one can talk with her in that tone.even me...
He looked at her with anger but soon it turned to guilt when he looked at her red face ..

Sorry.....

He whispered ..

SORRY "MY FUCKING ASS..".finally u decided to come out from your hiding place for years .inside vansh's office that too in a secret room..not bad DEVAR JI.....but today you should answer my questions one by one...

She said in her authoritative tone..he noded ...

Why?.

She slowly whispered..i can able to feel the helplessness, the fear ,in her honey like sweet voice ..

Its a  mistake riddhima..a really big mistake which i don't have the right for regret and i can't regret ..

He whispered but the last word "regret"..he didn't completed it because riddhima started laughing..a mocking laugh .

O..ohh..really brother in law ..killing your own father with your own hand and balming others for it ..making your mother cry .making all your family members away from you..then sitting in an isolated room and enjoying others misery.
Really its not a damn mistake its a sin..which u did ..,u r doing ..and am not going to allow u anymore to do this ..u don't know about others ..u r selfish ..just a fucking selfish jerk..

She spatted on his face ..he looked down..

Ri...riddhima..

But she cutted him..