CHAPTER-18

Author's pov

The second riddhima entered into her apartment. Aryan pushed her into her couch and twisted her hand ..making her scream hell out of her....

U evil woman ..how dare u to call me gay ...u were laughing at my misery then ur cooked up story .what did u thought i would believe u ..no in ur dreams..

Aryan yelled  .riddhima is struggling in her hold ..suddenly

Splash..........

A bucket of waste water dumped in her head ....

Ahhhhhhhh...eeewwwwwwwiiii

She screamed because its smell makes her nauseous...when she cleared her sight saw angre .who is Smirking....then she thought how she made fun of him and aryan...she gulped

U little witch ..u always made others fun...i just want to dig a pit and hide there when that old man refered me  and this mad dog as a couple..

This time angre yelled ... who came running only to punish her for making them embarrassment and for specially cooked up story ...

They both are glaring at her aryan's hold is still on her .she pushed him when he loosed his hold

U filthy bastards how can u behave to this cute little innocent angel ...god will not forgive u ..u both will rotten in hell .. i swear...

She yelled by throwing those cusions on them

As if u r saying Lucifer is ur mamu...

Aryan mocked her ..thatsit ...thisbthe last straw of her patience.....she hugged both of them ..the beautiful aroma were spread around them ....angre and aryan closed their nose and mouth ..

What the HELL.......

Both of them yelled ..

How did u know ....

She asked  wiggling her eyebrows

What did thought we were fools?if we don't act like that bhai eat u raw without even steaming....not only that we need to punish u separately for making fun of us ....

Aryan point out  the  fact.both of them loves riddhima as sister ..they knew vansh's wrath and riddhima can't able to bear it .so they act as like that ..but Aryan have some other plans ...

Angre ubgo and change in her cupboard. There were so ma y T -shirt .

Pls don't ask me about other things as u all know am living here alone ...so just change ur shirt

Riddhima said by cutting aryan..aryan frowned...

Angre noded and went to change .riddhima knows that her punishment is not done yet ..
She raised her eyebrows indicating aryan to utter something..

So ......from now onwards ubwill continue ur duty and call vansh bhai as u r his lover ...don't think that i forget it ..now u have to do it without any arguments ...soon i mean very soon i want to marry sejal

Otherwise i will make her marry with raj uncle's son...

Riddhima agin cutted him but this time aryan twisted her ears..

Don't u dare....

Aryan said still his hand on her ears ..

Ok..okk..ramala ji  calm down...i will do as you say ...