CHAPTER-53

"Indeed she is beauty with brain...she would be min.."

Before he utter the word "MINE" .6 bullets hitted him ..three on his left chest ,one on his forehead then each bullet on his both eyes ...

With a thud vihan's lifeless body fell down on the cold floor .he spitted blood while falling ..vansh stood their with a emotionless face .

"She will always be mine...."..

He whispered .taking small steps towards his brother's dead body .vansh glanced at him with a cold eyes ..

"its your mistake brother ..i warned you ...not one time but several time ..don't eye MY riddhima .i warned you not to stalk her while she is in office .not to look at her but ..nah..nahh you asked for it.."

Vansh kneeled down..slowly caressing his face by the back of his gun then a dangerous smirk formed on his handsome face ..

"If you ask me for my life .how can i give it to you ..i always protected  you ...but not this time ...not this FUCKING TIME...brother ..not this time.."

Standing up..cleaning his gun by the tissue paper vansh throws it to vihan's dead body

"You deserves more painful death but as you are my brother i considered ..you.."

By giving his famous victory smirk he moved out ..

Vansh slowly opened his eyes ..took a deep breath. Now he is sitting in a cafe with riddhima. He asked for her forgiveness but riddhima being riddhima told him to meet at a cafe .now both of them are waiting for one person.

"Riddhima its been fifteen minutes we have been waiting. Who the hell is going to come."

He asked being irritated .he literally begged for her to forgive him.but she ignored him and said arrogantly "its not icecream whenever you want to give it ..it is forgiveness you have to earn it ..so for that you have to do things according to my way".

"Can't you do this for your wife ..ohh how can j forget you are the great VR .if you want forgiveness then do as i say otherwise take your small butt from this cafe or else i will kick on your balloon butt".

She said while glaring at him..
Vansh sat their stunningly.
This woman..

"Sorry .."

A small male voice came from behind ..

Vansh frowned and turned around .he saw  a guy who is smiling or we can say blushing. By his look vansh can say he is nervous and over excited. He  is sweating ..
"Oh my bappa ..you are here ace...see you are sweating like hell what happened?.."

An equally over excited riddhima asked while giving ace a glass of water.

"Actually the cab get break down on the mid way .so i came here by running."

He said after catching his breath ....vansh looked at him suspiciously.

"Vansh he is ace ..he is working in VR enterprises. And he is my friend. You are going to spend your 24 hrs with him...no more discussion"

Riddhima declared making vansh's eyes wide like saucer..

"What the fuck ..No.."

He.said rudely ..

"Then forget about..our love life.."

Stated riddhima but more rudely than vansh.