CHAPTER-49

Riddhima is wearing her pink jumpsuit. Looking cute .she is looking at the mirror.

Am looking like little red riding hood.because of the stupid honeybee i can't even go to my date .look how it made my beautiful face .all red rashes but i need to go .vansh must be waiting .

Without doing any make up .she put her hoodie and went towards the car not before taking her hand bag and phone.

While getting into the car while greeting the driver .sejal called her from behind. She turned around

Riddhu where are u going at this time ?

Sejal asked ..

Am going to a date with vansh .maybe i will not come back tonight. U know i want to spend my time with My vansh..

She said while winking .making sejal chuckled at her answer. Only she can say this .

Bidding bye to sejal she started her journey to meet vansh.

Suddenly her phone started to ringing .she frowned seeing the number and thought why the person is calling now but she  answered it ..

Hello?...

I want to meet u now...

The person said through  phone.

No..no now am going to have a date with my handsome husband ..after date i will come to you .then we will talk.

She said in a playfull tone.

No ..right now ..means right now its urgent

After hearing this .riddhima asked the driver to take her the destination where the caller asked for ...

Blur Moon hotel

A car came infront of the hotel..a lady came out from the car .she us none other than riddhima.

She saw angre standing with a guilty face .

Riddhu boss is waiting for u..at balcony.

He informed. She noded ..

She went to balcony ...riddhima saw vansh's back facing her .he viewing the busy city ...

She hugged him from back. Placing a kiss on his back neck.she pressed herself to him. Sensing the familiar touch vansh turned around .he looked at riddhima with an emotionless eyes .making her frown..

I want to tell u something really important..

Both said together...

Riddhima laughed at the coincidence..vansh makes  a poker face.

U start..

He said professionally. Riddhima looked at him confused ..

Why is he behaving like this ?..

No..no u start first ....

She said denying him because if she said the news related to ajay rai singhania to vansh .his mood will go off.so she asked him to go first.

Then ok..

He said and took  a deep breathe..

Lets get divorce...

He said in his cold voice.

Her world shattered infront of her.the smile which were on her pink lips vanished ..