CHAPTER-6

After 1 month

Author's pov

Vansh and Angre were in vansh's cabin.vansh is checking the file and discussing about business suddenly vansh asked

Angre what is ur opinion about Ms.Riddhima sharma..

Angre looked at vansh with wide Eye.because vansh never asked about girls .he basically hate species of women because of his mother.
Angre sighed and said

In my whole life .i saw different types of peoples but Ms.sharma is really different from them.she is PUNCTUAL in job and hardworking too.she handle everything well.yes admit that she is bit childish but still she enjoys every seconds of her life .she know how to fight .a full package .i respect her in all these things .we know that previous secretaries were theowing themselves to you but Ms.sharma us really professional. I surprised the way she answered when Mr Robert 's son tried to misbehaved with her.girls throw themselves to him but still she us different....i like her attitude. I wish i have  a sister like her.childish yet mature...

Angre finished ....

Vansh looked at him disbelief. He never appreciate anyone like this before ..

Vansh smirked ...and noded his head in an understanding manner.

Boss why did u asked .u never asked something like this .especially about women..

Yahh...angre women but this woman. Something is there angre which is hiddened. Lets see...

Do u have any suspicion on Ms.sharma ..

Angre don't u think its time for making a girl friend ...

Vansh asked ....he looked at vansh with wide eye...then he started blushing

Riddhima knocked the door..vansh asked her to come in ..she saw angre blushing..

Now why is he blushing..oh office romance .can they get a room .all time stick to each other .me being single getting jealousy of this love birds.

I think boss is too  way romantic thats why he never leave angre for one second.

Thought riddhima

Riddhima put the file there and went out ...

Vansh smirked ..seeing her speed..

_________________________________

Riddhima 's pov

Am telling u this is really annoying. Am waiting for past 1 hrs infront of a  bungalow. Actually boss and angre forget some files .they asked me to come over here .i came they ordered me to stay here ...am really feeling bored .here they came

They are sweating ... .why are they sweating like they do work ..this much sweat ..oh god are they making out ...am i disturbing their moment ..they came to me  

We will do it tommorow also ...

Said boss patting angre's back..he smiled ..

CONFIRMED.. ...

Sure ,boss  u r really a good company for doing it ..

Angre said

Ms.sharma give me the file

Here is it Mr.angre...