CHAPTER-44

After 6 months..

Riddhima is standing beside window gazing at moon...

Its been 6 months vansh left for work related to mafia .he never called her .she kept calling him.after 2 months angre called her and told "riddhu boss is busy .i will handle him".she fed up with this dialogue of angre..

All she want is hug him tight and never let him go from her embrace .inhaling his scent to calm her ragging heart .she just want be in his arm.

But she can't....no calls ..no response...no messages .

She is missing him like hell.

Riddhima took a deep sigh .she just want to be his ..forever.....

She went to down stairs for having dinner .

When she descends the stair .she saw her love of her life walking towards her.for a second she thought its just a dream. But when she saw rai singhania clan running here and there .it confirmed .without noticing anything she run into his arm. Wrapping her small arm around his well built  body. Placing her head on his broad chest.

Inhaling his scent calming her heart which us longing for his wamth.she felt a strong arm wrapped around her small petite waist. That too protectively.

She shivered....he hugged her ....she felt some kisses on her hair. She slowly raised her head .their eyes locked .that green eyes made her fall for him more.she felt weak ...

Suddenly a frown appeared on her forehead..

She slowly raised her hand and touched hos throat.

V..vansh what is this?...

She asked...being worried seeing  a cut on his throat .like it was stitched.. he slowly placed his giant palm around her hand and caressed her hand which is still around his throat  .

Its nothing riddhima...related to work..

He said calmly ..or can say cooed her ..she galred at him...fire us spitting through her eyes.

ANGREE.......

she roared making others jump at their place .angre cursed under his breath.

This husband and wife will be death of mine...

Yhh..riddhu ..

He tried to play cool..but failed miserably..seeing the lioness infront of him..he looked at his boss for help but his lovely boss look helpless..

What the fuck were u doing there ..whenever i call u ..u told me"riddhu boss is busy.i will handle him"..

She mocked ..

Riddh...

Stop angre .....i will handle u later .not now.

Riddhima stated angrily .angre looked at his boss with pleading eyes.but little didn't he knew next is his boss's turn.

Vansh ...what is this how u get hurt ?.then u didn't bothered to inform me.

She asked still caressing his stitche mark.

Oh...this is quite noemal in this field. No need of drama...
Vansh tell me about profit.

Indrani intrupted..angre and riddhima looked at her with disgusted .