CHAPTER-17

Author's pov

All three were looking at riddhu with red eye ...she is moving backwards. The three men were coming towards her ...suddenly again an idea struck on her mind .she started crying ofcourse crocodile tears .

U r going to punish me ?this cute innocent little girl...for which is not at all her fault

Everyone looked at her  ...arayan get worried ...

Really do u think u r not at fault ...MS.SHARMA ...U disrespected me my whole family ..u called me that shitty name ....then made me father of ur unborn kids ...then u made the BILLIONAIRE into pani puri seller and peon ....i can't even tell the nonsense u utter infront of everyone including that old man....then u r trying to be innocent and do u even think that i will leave u after this journey no ...u will have to pay for it ...

Vansh yelled ...making everybody flinched except riddhu because she already prepared for this ...

Not only that u made me and angre gay couple. U even think about marry sejal with other guy ...how could u ...

That old man taunted me and bhai ....

This time aryan yelled

Then she looked at her baby bump..

Bo..boss  aryan what is this ...why my tummy become this much big ...what is happening to me ...why are u saying this .how can i make u a father ....tell me 

She yelled 3 of them become confuse because she herself set the whole play and now she is acting as nothing is happened ..

Oh..now i get it ...why god always me ...why ...because of this disease i can't even travel with others ....boss ,angre ,aryan pls forgive me ...its not me its my disease am suffering from a disease..its another version of psycosis ...i will change to another person ....when i were in mother's house someone died by hanging on the fan .i went and switch on the fan ..then i fell unconscious...from that day i will change to another person....may be her relatives were peon and all i said before ....pls forgive me ....

She is doing ut ..she is .....she is doing it am innocent..

Saying this she cried artan hugged her and patted her back...she did a gangga dance in mind ....

Thank god i saw that movie otherwise these 3 kutta kamina would eat me raw and give the rest to landon streets dog ...

She thought while sobbing ....angre's eyes fill concern

Why didn't u inform me early ?

Enquired aryan..

Tongue tied ...

She thought..

How can i disclose this big secret .then who will marry a girl like me ...but am under treatment 3 more months after that i will be fine ...

She again shed  her crocodile tears ..
Aryan again consoled her ..angre too join with him

Sorry riddhu..am really sorry its my mistakes ..its all my mistake ..i should take care of u ...

Aryan said in guilty voice ..this make riddhima sad  but the thought of being dinner to london dogs changed her mind

But little she don't know our vansh will not trsut her ....he know she is lying ...but he kept silent...and watched her mellow drama ...

Now i need to change this duplicate tummy ...

By saying this she into public washroom..

Meanwhile our boys were waiting for her ..

Look  at riddhu ..she went throughsk many hard ships in her life ....

Aryan said in his low tone....

Yes really that poor girl went through so much...she always make others smile here look at her....

Angre said....

Vansh just rolled his eyes

Seriously ...this two idiots drink her lie without touching their throat...who will behave this cooked up story ....but u can fool this two idiots but not me ...u just wait and watch....what i will do with u...

Vansh thought and smirked..

Riddhima came from washroom ..she smiled ..

So lets go...

Riddhu are u fine ..if u want we can go to hospital ..

Aryan asked at riddhu....

No..no..am fine perfectly fine...am again sorry if i  hurt u ..

She said ..

No..no problem u r like my sister ..we are there for you..

By saying this aryan a d angre hugged her...vansh rolled his eyes again..

Sweetheart....is it ur habit or hobby telling lies ...

Vansh whispered......in her ears ..riddhima gulped ..she know he will not believe her stupis film story..

I love lies but it should be from my mouth..if others say lie to me or betray me i would do the honour to cut their throat......

She said while looking into vansh's eye .....

Seeing her attitude vansh smirks ..

After doing this much what made u think that i will leave u easily ..nahhh..nahh sweetheart not so soon ...

he again whispered....

She looked at him confused....he shrugged  his shoulder and went to his car ....

Bhai u go i will come after droppong riddhu..

By saying this aryan and riddhima went from there

*****************************

Lets see what will vansh do with riddhima....

Do vote and comment