CHAPTER-34

Vansh ji...   

Riddhima called...then how can our vansh ji ignore her callings .he turned around.

She came with a plate which contains thilak and other puja items...vansh looked at her amused ..

Pls let me pray for u...

By saying this she lightened camphor and started to make sound by using bell in her hand ...she rotates the puja thal ...vansh just stand there with an amused face .he is irritated by her praying....most importantly he have an important meeting ....but his wife is almost burn his file by her puja.

Aryan and sejal witnesses this scenario...aryan is eating popcorn...

What happened to this riddhima..?

A confused sejal asked ...

Am scared that tommorow she will put vansh bhai on mandir and do puja ...i hope she  will not burn him...

Aryan said while munching his popcorn...sejal glared at him...

Will u stop it !!its irritating....

Vansh yelled .....riddhima's eye watered....her lips trembled..

A...ap..ap muje maf kijiye .....pls ....don't be angry .....pls forgive me...iss aparadiko maf  kijiye ....

She said with tears .....then she put kala tikka on his forehead which he wipped next second.....

All the best for meeting ..i will pray for u ...pls muje tumhara ashirvad chahiye....pls bless me..

She said while bending down...vansh stomped out from there .her behaviour is irritating him like hell ...he just want to take those words but he can't give it to this....his ego will not allow it ..

Vansh get into the  car ....riddhima smiled and  waved him...vansh cursed the time for challenging her ...

Riddhima ran to kitchen and started to prepare lunch for vansh .....

After 2 hrs she prepared it .then she took it and went towards the car .she saw aryan came towards her..

Namaskar devar ji...app kaise hoo??....muje jana hai..mera pati dev mereliye wait kar reha hai ...

She said with polite smile ..aryan grabbed her hand ..

Riddhu its just starting we can cure it ....i know u r mentally stressed ..we should go to a good hospital ..i will talk with deep uncle ... i know u will cure faster...pls come with me..

By saying he dragged her ....she kept wiggled ..

Devarji app mera hath chodiye....hai bhagavan ....mere pati ke alwa koi purush ko mere hath pakadne keliye koi haq nahi hai...app chodo devar ji....

She said..

Why are u saying MAHABHARATH DIALOGUE..like tv serials ...

Aryan asked being irritated...riddhima made him leave her hand .she run to her car and asked driver to start the car by destination vr VR enterprise...

Aryan stood there dumbstruck....

Soon riddhima reached there. Everyone looked at her ...her dressing style for a second they thought its someone else ...she went towards the meeting room.