CHAPTER-42

RS enterprises

Aryan came there and started to search riddhima. He get panicked .he called vansh but he didn't received the call.he called riddhima .she too didn't answered it .

Aryan reached at vr enterprise. Receptionist informed him riddhima doesn't came there.he get more panicked .

He run towards vansh's office .

He barged into the office. Vansh is talking with one of his employe .

Vansh looked at aryan with an angry eyes .

What the fuck aryan don't you have manners...

Vansh yelled

U sat here and teach me manners .there ur wife is missing ....and u  r enjoying ur sweet time..

Aryan taunted looking at the female employee infront of him .who is wearing  a tight outfit. Showing her cleavage.

Aryan what the hell are u talking.what happened to riddhima?..may be she went to her parent's house .why are u bothering me too much...

Vansh asked in  a bored tone ....

Wow bhai ....am bothering u haa ...riddhima us nowhere i called everywhere but riddhima is nowhere....even a security gave me her phone from her office's basement. It means she came to office but she didn't enter into office...

Aryan explained

Aryan ....we all know how riddhima is ..she is playing some pranks if we didn't pay attention to it .she will come here by herself why am waiting my time for some useless things
U go and do some work ..always sticking to her .

Vansh said  in a duh tone..

Fuck the work..she is my sister ...i will find her ...u just enjoy by having fun..

By saying this aryan went out from the cabin..

Vansh left a huge sigh..
The lady employee came near vansh .she bend down.

She slowly ran her dirty forefinger on vansh's cheeks ..

Tell that bitch to GO TO HELL...i know u must be bored by that bitch ....but i never expected this much faster ...just after days of marriage ...is she that much bad...we will have fun..that slu...

But before she complete that dialogue .a long hand grabbed her neck and started to squeeze her throat .its none other than vansh ...

COME AGAIN.....

He roared ...by tightening his hold in her throat he said

Don't dare to use those words on MY WIFE ...who the hell are u ....?..u r not even good for lick her feet .next time think before utter fucks...u bloody SLUT....

he threw her on the glass table .it broke into millions of pieces.blood were oozing from her mouth...glass pieces pierced inside her body .. she screamed....but it doesn't make vansh bother...

He called angre and asked him to clear those shits and took cameras in the parking area .angre noded and left...

Where are u riddhima.....

He whispered...

On the other hand riddhima were kept blabbering .vyom were feeling head ache .he regret that he didn't use more drugs on her.