Chapter 82 - Age of Ultron pt4

Y/Ns POV

My prediction came true... As soon as I let myself fall back to sleep, I was back in that horrible place. Back in the training room, where I see myself yelling at those little girls. It played in front of me like a movie:

Me: Get your asses off the ground! This isn't a game. This is life! Your life! If you don't win, you die. Those are the rules and everyone who doesnt want to follow them, dies too.

Little girl: Please, I can't do this anymore...I'm so exhausted.

Me: I don't care. If you want to take a break, you aren't useful for me. You fight or you die!

(I watched as the little girl went back to her position with silent tears running down her cheeks. How can this woman be so cruel? How can I be so cruel? Then I saw myself leave the training room and I followed her. She walked down a corridor and entered a room. When I walked through the door, I was stood in a bedroom. It was simple, no decoration, nothing. Just a bed and a closet. She sat down on the bed and grabbed the only picture frame on the nightstand. I walked closer to see what was on the picture. It was Dreykov. Then she started talking to it.)

Me: I did it father. I've become the most powerful human being. No agency, nothing on earth is as strong as me and my soldiers. I've taken your place and used it to become better than you could have ever thought. I hope you're proud of me. You should be proud of me.

(Why would I say that? Why would I care? I don't care about Dreykov! He did terrible things to me and to everyone I love. He doesn't deserve my love. He deserves to be dead!

Then I heard alarms going off and followed myself out of the room. She rushed back down to the training room and it was empty now. All the girls were gone. I saw the confusion in her eyes and knew something was wrong. Then a person stepped out from the shadow of the room and I couldnt believe my eyes)

Woman: Looking for someone?

Me: What have you done with my students?

Woman: They aren't your students. You kidnapped them and you hurt and tortured them.

Me: Don't act like you care. Look what it did to you. You're strong and you're famous.

Woman: I didn't ask for this. None of these girls asked for it. They want to go home.

Me: Why don't you get them back in here and let them talk for themselves?

Woman: Why are you doing this, Y/N? What happened? You always hated everything about this place, why are you doing it to so many kids now?

Me: Oh come on, don't get all emotional with me. I'm doing them a favour. They wouldn't survive a day in the real world.

Woman: What about me? Why wasn't I enough for you? Why did you have to do the one thing that you knew would hurt me?

Me: Grow up Natasha. This isn't about you. I'm doing what I was born to do.

Natasha: Really? Dreykov didn't even want you. You weren't his daughter.

Me: His blood runs through my veins. I was born for this and I'm the only descendant of my father and I made the red room more powerful than it ever had been.

Natasha: Does it help you sleep at night? You caused so many innocent children to die and for what? Because you have daddy issues?

Me: Shut your mouth. You're just angry that I ended our relationship, but hey I'm sorry all this hero bullshit got boring after a while. YOU got boring.