Chapter 69 - Make me.

A/N: I haven't really done a big smut chapter in a while, so here you go. Also this was not planned at all, but I just wanted to point out that this is Chapter 69 😏!!!

*smut*

A week later the whole group was gathered around the living room, watching movies together. „Who even watches those kind of movies?" Tony complained. „You? I mean the movie is over and you watched the whole thing..." Clint chuckled and Tony glared at him. „What?" Clint said. „I'm picking the next one!" Peter shouted and stood up to get the remote, but Yelena snatched it out of his hand. „I was faster." She laughed and Peter scoffed. „You weren't faster, I already had it." He complained, but she didn't care.

Natasha and I were cuddled up closely under a big blanket in one of the big arm chairs in the corner. My hands were stroking over her body and got lower and lower with every stroke. She already pushed my hand away a couple of times and growled at me, but I didn't care. She hasn't touched me ever since I got back from the med bay a week ago. Something about being scared to stress me and cause a fever again. Like, come on. I'm sexually frustrated and I made it my goal to tease her until she gives in.

My hand wandered even lower down her stomach and teased the waistband of her pants. „Stop it." She growled at me, making me chuckle, but I didn't stop. „Make me." I whispered into her ear and started to place some kisses down her neck. At the same time I slipped my hand inside her pants and started to stroke my fingers over her panties. She was pretty wet for acting like she didn't care. She buried her face in my shoulder and tried to muffle a moan, making me chuckle. Then I started to circle her clit through her panties and after releasing another moan, she quickly grabbed my hand and pulled it out. „Stop, Y/N." She growled again. „You're so wet, are you sure you want me to?" I whispered into her ear and I heard her take a deep breath and try to compose herself, but I did as she asked and stopped. She was tense underneath me tho and shifted around every now and then, so I knew I made her pretty horny at least.

I put my attention back on the scene in front of me.

Peter and Yelena were fighting over the remote.

Tony and Clint were arguing over who knows what.

Kate fangirled over Bruce and asked him all about the Hulk

And Steve and Bucky were chatting about 'the good old times '

James and I spend some more time together these last days and I really enjoyed it. He is a great guy and even tho I'm not a kid anymore, I'd love to have a dad and believe me, this is so weird to say out loud: Dad, I don't know if I'll ever get used to that...

Natasha shifted a little in her position again and this time I pushed my ass further down to her to give her some friction and she grabbed my hips and pushed them even closer towards her. Another quiet moan escaped her mouth and thank god it was only audible to me, because my „dad" is only a couple of feet away from us.

I turned my attention back to my girlfriend, who's pupils were extremely dilated. Her eyes showed so much hunger and I could tell that she was mentally undressing me. I chuckled and pecked her lips. Then I put my mouth really close to her ear and whispered: „I'm wearing that black lingerie you bought for me the other day and I'd love to show you. If you take me to the bedroom now, I'll let you do to me whatever you want...". When I pulled away I looked deep into her eyes with my most innocent look. She took a sharp breath and pushed my shirt up a little to see if I was lying about the lingerie part, but I wasn't. I made it my mission today to finally get her to fuck me and I know now my mission was successful. She groaned and pushed me off her. Everyone in the room looked at us now. „I'm not feeling so good. I'm going to bed." I said and waved goodbye to everyone. Nat stood up and put her hand on my back to lead me outside the room. I heard James yell behind me: „Are you okay, Y/N? Do you need something?", but before I could answer Tony already did: „Oh my god, dude. She isn't sick. They are going to fuck each other. Don't worry, you'll hear them." He groaned and Natasha laughed out. My face turned all red, good thing we were already in the hallway and nobody else had to see that. Natashas hand moved down to my ass and she squeezed it while rushing me through the hallway down to our bedroom. Once inside, she quickly took off her clothes and I took off mine. I was about to take off the lingerie as well, but she stopped me. „Wait. Let me look at you.." She said and sat down on the bed. I stood in front of her and she let her hands roam over the patterned black fabric. Then she slowly lowered her hand... „You know, it's not really in the way..." She said seductively and flipped us around. I fell on the bed and she was towered above me. I did expect something like that, but it does take me by surprise everytime. My hands roamed over her body and squeezed her boobs. Have I ever mentioned how much I love her freaking boobs???