Chapter 51 - the city of love pt1

*Natashas POV*

I woke up to Y/N shifting around in her sleep. I pulled her closer to me and she stopped moving and buried her face in my shoulder. God, she is so adorable when shes sleeping. I took a glance at the clock on my nightstand and it was 6am. I wont wake her up, because I know how grumpy she gets, so I'll just enjoy watching her for a little bit. I moved one of my hands over her naked arm and I could see goosebumps appear on it. Even when shes asleep I have that effect on her body. I placed some kisses on her forehead and took in that beautiful scent of hers. She smells so good, just like flowers in the summer. I don't know how else to describe it, but i can never get enough of it. I love her so much and Im so excited to explore Paris with her. That dream I had the other day came back into my mind and I saw Y/N run around the house with our little kids. I don't know if that will ever be our life and I dont know if we'll start a family together, but I know one thing: I will never let her go. She is all I need. She is all I ever want in my life and whenever I think about my happy place, I think about her. She shifted around again and then she opened her ocean blue eyes and smiled into my face. How can I not melt right there. „Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with her raspy morning voice. „Like what?" I chuckled and placed a kiss on her lips. „Like a creepy dude who has been stalking me for months." She answered and I looked at her in shock. „What? I did not. God, what a way to ruin this nice moment." I said and was about to get up when she pulled me back down and straddled my waist. „I was joking Nat. You always look very much beautiful, even if you are watching me sleep." She chuckled. „Thank you and I wasn't watching you, I was admiring my gorgeous girlfriend." I laughed and when she pressed her hips closer to my body a quiet moan escaped my mouth. „Thats all it takes for you to get horny?" Y/N laughed and started grinding her hips on me. „You know what you are doing, Y/N." I warned her, but she just send me a cheeky grin. „We dont have time for that. We promised Yelena to meet up with them for breakfast in 30 minutes." I told her and grabbed her thighs to stop her from moving. She pouted and stood up to walk into the bathroom. It took me a second to calm down and then I followed her and we got ready for the day.

*Y/N POV*

I stood in front of the bed with two outfits laid out and contemplated wether I wanted to tease Nat all day or go with the comfortable option. „Don't you dare wear that small dress, unless you want to be pinned against some wall in the middle of Paris." Natasha said, pointing her toothbrush threatening towards me. „So you dont want to see me in that dress?" I smirked at her. „I do. But I want to see you in it, when I take you out to dinner and afterwards rip it off you in here, not seeing you walk around the city all day and see other people staring at you. Thats only for me." She said. „Dinner, huh?" I asked. „Yes. Dinner. Tomorrow night, date night. Don't make any plans. Yelena and Kate should get some alone time anyways." She laughed and I smiled. „Yes. Okay, I'll wear it tomorrow then." I chuckled and grabbed one of the comfortable outfits.

„Y/N, hurry up. Yelena will kill us if we dont make it to the reservation." Natasha yelled from the door and I took a last glance in the mirror. I think I look alright enough and we hurried down the hallways towards an angry blonde and a happy brunette. „Have you ever been to Paris?" I asked Kate and she nodded: „Yes. Multiple times. My mom had some business friends here and we visited a couple times a year. Its lovely and this restaurant has the best breakfast omelette." She laughed and I smiled at her. „Thanks for the tip. I will try that and I guess I'll have you help me with the vacation plans a little, because I dont know anything about Paris." I chuckled nervously. „Yeah, sure. We can talk about it at breakfast." She smiled at me and we all walked towards the hotel doors. It was a nobel hotel in the middle of Paris. You can even see the Eiffeltower from our windows. Its beautiful. We walked down a small alleyway and I was admiring all the beautiful little houses and paintings on the walls. Europe is gorgeous! Natasha reached for my hand and intertwined it with hers. It was a beautiful morning and the sun shined into our faces. We stopped at a little cafe and sat down on a table outside, so we can take in the beautiful scenery of Paris. Kate and I went over the plans I had for this week and helped me change a couple of things. The food was so delicious and Nat had her hand on my thigh the whole time, painting and writing little nothings on it. She is so adorable, always looking for some sort of contact. I could see Yelena and Kate looking at each other awkwardly a couple of times, but with time their conversations became less and less forced and they both relaxed more. It was so fun watching them be awkward, because I'm sure Nat and I looked the same in the beginning. „Lets go explore the city." Yelena yelled and we all left the cafe and made our way to the famous Eiffeltower. Before we left on the trip I looked through the scrapbook Natasha made again and she had a list of the top 10 places she wants to travel and Paris is number 10 on it and she wrote down all the things she wants to do here and we will for sure do all of them. One of the things is „I want to go all the way up the Eiffeltower and I want to kiss the love of my life up there and then I want to put a lock on it to make sure our love will stay forever." and I will make sure to do exactly that. I talked to Tony and he organized us a personal tour on the tower. We will be able to go to the very top and I even brought a little heartshaped lock to put it there.