Pervy Neji

Deidara Pov

Morning time~~~ we are eating some breakfast that Naruto's mom cooked, eating looks tired.

"ara- you two look tired even this early morning, yesterday you both are so energetic" She said while washing some plates.

"Looks like they got tired getting some info haha" Naruto's dad said. It's look like we just waste our time yesterday...

...

We are walking going nowhere.

"We can't just waste our time doing nothing Naruto, maybe in real world they already captured all the jinchuriki except you hm" i said, he was so suprised and looks panic.

"OH NO!!! WE HAVE TO HURRY AND GET OUT AT THIS PLACEEEE" He said panicking while shaking my arms.

"Naruto there's no need to worry here i have to tell you something" that guy wearing white said "You know there's so many hot girls in the hot spring" WHAT THE HELL THAT'S PERVERT THING, He whispered it to Naruto.

"NEJI?!" Naruto said, that Neji guy just give him a smile and suddenly opens his byakugan, he turned his back to us.

"You Siblings are always same, same haircolor,eye color,height... And the fishnet shirt inside your clothes" He said and turned to us he then smile, i cover my body using my hands.

"NEJI STOP THAT! You are making me- him--- US UNCOMFORTABLE!" Naruto shouted, Neji closed his byakugan and laugh.

"I heard that you said there are so many hot girls in hot spring, you are so disrespectful to girls neji" Sasuke looks so serious talking to Neji "Btw, can you tell me if there's cute in hot spring?" Sasuke puppy eyes asking neji, my jaw dropped-

"Stop that pervert thing! I'll put you two in the prison idiot hm!" I said.

"Ok ok i won't use byakugan in the hot spring" Neji apologized and Sasuke acting innocent.

This Neji guy looks serious in our world, i already taste his gentle palm last time hm... That's kinda hurt it's look like slap using the air...