Akatsuki

Deidara was 14 now...

He was walking at the street alone while his head lowered, he just finished his mission, the sun was setting, he lives alone in his apartment, while walking he saw some family having fun, he looks away and continued to walk. He felt sad that he never experienced like that, he always wish that he could meet his parents.

He decided to hang out at the temple in the middle of the forest. There's so many stares going up there, he can see the sun is setting from his back. Arriving at the temple, there's so many statues displayed there. He sat down while staring at the sun, he took out some clay to take out his boredom.

"Are you always alone... Too?" Naruto asked, standing next to him.

"Is that boy we needed to take?" A familiar voice said, Naruto eyes got widened and looks at them.

"Itachi.. Kisame?! who's that ugly old man?" Naruto asked himself while staring to Hiruko "Oh... That Sakura and Chiyo oba fought"

"Deidara from iwagakure, we are here to let you join us, Akatsuki" Itachi said, Deidara turned his head to them and went back to his clay.

"Akatsuki? Sorry but that really has nothing to do with me, the only thing i want to do is concentrate on my art, hmm" Deidara said without standing, just minding his own.

"Art?" asked by Sasori

"The art i create with clay that i make myself" Deidara said, making a spider clay. "and it can also explode. And when it does, it makes its existence more sublime. And that's when it finally becomes true art" raising his finished art "because art... is an explosion... Hm"

"He is annoying..." Sasori said and sighed

"Is he done yet?" Kisame asked

"Yes he is done! Now go away" Naruto yelled.

"He is a type to die young" Sasori said

"That's enough" Itachi said and walks towards Deidara "I'll handle this"

"What? You want to fight?" Deidara asked

"Yes, and if i win, you'll become a member of the Akatsuki" Itachi said, Deidara sighed and stood up.

...

Deidara lost the fight, he will become a Akatsuki.

"I can't believe i have to betray my village" he mumbled, Naruto heard it. Itachi handed him a Akatsuki cloak, Deidara placed on his shoulder. Pain walks towards him.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki" he said and hand him a ring. Deidara took it and wore it. Pain already said that Sasori is his partner and now they need to go at the mission. Sasori walked passed him.

"Hurry up, i don't like to wait" Sasori said.

"Akatsuki really love to order" Deidara said while tying his hair into a pony tail, he ran and stopped, he looks like standing infront of Naruto. He looks like staring at Naruto. But the reality he is looking at the outside.

"So this is how you become a Akatsuki?" Naruto asked, the place suddenly disappears, turn into a black, Naruto looks around and saw full of darkness. "Where am i?!"

"naruto..."

"Naruto..."

"Naruto!!!"