Night

Narrator Pov

Deidara was helping Minato at the hokage's office this afternoon, picking some papers scattered on the floor.

"Haha sorry for disturbing your day" Minato said scratching his nape.

"It's okay, i have nothing to do this day" Deidara straightly said without feelings while picking some papers.

"Are you feeling okay?" Minato asked, he knelt his one knee on the floor, placing his palm on the boy forehead "You're so hot- Did you took so long last night?" Minato madly asked, Deidara just showed blank face.

"No... Ehh ahh, i think, The sun is just too hot" Deidara said waving his two hands. Minato just let out a sight.

"Don't lie, it will be worst, I'll escort you going home to rest" Minato said helping to stand.

"I can walk alone! He he he" Deidara walk backward until he bumped on the door, he reach the door knob and opened it. He quickly went out and slammed the door.

...

While walking going home alone, Deidara is feeling tired even he just walk like 3 minutes. He was breathing loud.

"Why do i feel so tired and cold *huff* i just stayed hours on the mood *huff* am i that sensitive?" Deidara said while resting his both hands on his knees. Then someone just put a arm on his back.

"You look tired duck, did you hike?" Sasuke asked while his arm leaning at Deidara's back.

"No..." Deidara said before falling down, he was trying to catch his breath. Sasuke kneeled down shaking him.

"Oi! Are you ok?!" Sasuke asked while shaking him, Deidara used his mouth to breath his eyes were shut close. "Bro-" he activate his sharingan, scanning his body and then "I don't have a byakugan!" He lift Deidara at his back, Deidara place his head on Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke rush going to the hospital "If there's any medical nin, i think they- Whatever!!!"

...

Sasuke reach the hospital, he enters and saw Ino at the counter table.

"Sasuke kun-" Ino saw Deidara at Sasuke's back "What happened to him?" Ino asked while pointing at the blonde looking girl guy.

"No need to ask! Just do anything so he'll be okay!" Sasuke said, Ino lead him to the vacant bed. Sasuke gently placed him on the bed UwU, still Deidara using his mouth to breath, he looks like out of breath look.

'what the- i'm like out of air, i can't move or talk' Deidara thoughts. Ino is a medical nin, she started to heal him on his chest.

"You must be very sick" Ino said while healing him, Sasuke didn't left him there. Sasuke was just looking at him or more like guarding hm? Now he can breath properly he fell asleep. A very good boy Sasuke cover him a blanket. "I'll just go get some medicine, I'll be back" Ino said and walk away. Sasuke just stares at him.

"What if i didn't see you there? What would happen to you?" Sasuke asked at sleeping Deidara. "You scared me earlier i thought you will die eh!!!" Sasuke start to say nonsense stuff like that. Then someone just entered the room, brown haired girl with two purple lines on her side face.

"I just saw you both came here ealier" the girl said walking towards the bed "Hokage sama need to know this, he must be very tired"

"Rin san- ehhh he just fall down suddenly" Sasuke said "Wait you gonna stay here?"

"No-"

"Oh!!! Ok ok i'm going to call Naruto or his mom, dad whoever it is! Wait there" Sasuke exited the room leaving Rin dumbfounded.

"I'm not done yet!"

...

Sasuke was running going to Naruto's house, he just passed Itachi.

"Sasuke-"

"I don't have time for your scolding words!!!" Sasuke shouted so Itachi can hear. The sun was setting

...

Sasuke knock thousand times untik it opens revealing Kushina's mad face.

"What the hell?! can't you wait?" Kushina asked, Naruto was at the couch.

"Eh?! Uhmmm you're only daughter was in the hospital!" Sasuke said, Kushina was a bit lost.

"Daughter? I DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Kushinq yelled.

"EHHH?! Deidara just Died" Sasuke said, Naruto stood up and went close to the door.

"Dei--da-ra is?" Kushina stuttering and covered her mouth. Sasuke realized what he said.

"What the heck- I said he is sick at the hospital!!!" Sasuke said, The Two just freeze-

"Earlier daughter, died and now sick" Kushina said... SHE PULLED SASUKE COLLAR AND SHAKE IT SO HARD!!!!

"I'm sorryyyyyyy" Sasuke apologized, Kushina let go of him. Naruto was a bit worried.

..

Kushina was mad, veryyyyy.

The three of them went to the hospital.