Unexpected

Deidara Pov

I can't believe Sasori no danna is the Sunagakure Kazekage and not GAARA?! How did that happened?! I opened the door for the Kazekage or Sasori, sheesh to show some respect. When we were about to go, Naruto's dad suddenly talked.

"Naruto, Are you always tailing to your older brother?" He asked Naruto Don't know what to answer. If i leave Naruto here, i dont even know this village directions yet, we will end up lost. I pulled Naruto's arm he hit on my chest.

"I need him if there's a enemy sudden attack, right Naruto chan?" i forcefully smiled at him. Naruto looks so disgusted, haha because of Chan? I only used to call Chan to Gaara whenever i see him in real world heh, he is weak as baby hm.

"What a sweet relationship of Siblings" Sasori smiled while his eyes closed, Sasori is still Sasori...

"Okay then if you want it" Naruto's dad said then we proceeds to go out.

...

"Ahah!!!!! In Sunagakure there's no Ichiraku Ramen! Let's head to the ichiraku ramen! My treat today" Naruto happily said, he entwined his arms to Sasori!!! Then walk so fast. I pulled Naruto.

"What are you doing? it's not Gaara, show some respect to Sa- Kazekage" i said, Naruto let go of his arm.

"Hehe sorry sorry" He scratch his head at embarrassment.

"It's okay Deidara kun, it's fun" Sasori said smiling, He talks so formal!!! This kind of Sasori is kinda good comparing to the real one hm...

----

"I hate waiting, if you let me wait, I'll kill you"

"Art is eternal brat"

"ridiculous"

"touch me again, I'll kill you"

----

Like that.. He is kinda creepy, but a Sasori like th-

"Deidara are thinking that deeply?" Naruto slap my arms.

"Is there something bothering you Deidara kun?" Sasori asked and walk closer to me, he changed a lot... Except his attitude, his height too-

"ahhh yah nothing nothing" I scratch my head like i'm really telling the truth, he tilted his head, did he believe me???

"Just tell me if there's something bothering you" he is kinda caring here and respectful, using kun or san.

...

"3 bowls of special ramen pls!" Naruto ordered while raising his three fingers, before they cook, tgey bowed as a respect to Saso- i mean kazekage, heh.

"Your three bowls of special ramen is coming!" the old man said.

"Oh i didn't expect kazekage sama will eat here" the girl said looks so proud "i hope you like our ramen"

"Ayane nee chan is flirting" Naruto pulled me close to him while pointing to that girl, the girl suddenly blush when Naruto spoke.

"Are you crazy Naruto kun?! I'm just entertaining!" she was mad then she face back.

"She looks shy" i said, Naruto nodded, Sasori just chuckled. HE CHUCKLED?!

"You mustard Siblings!" The girl pointed us a knife, Naruto hugged me so tight since he was close to her.

"Hehe stop that, that knife is danger" Sasori calm her down, she suddenly change her mood to Sasori. Heh. Wait knife is dangerous?! He even pointed me his metal tail with poison in real world!