Safe

Deidara pov

Ouch my head hurt-

I sat up and saw a dark place, looking around and all i see is just dark place. I have glow stick under the skirt- I DON'T HAVE BAG OK!?

I broke the glow stick and walk around. I really hate this outfit i'm wearing now!!!! I'm going to explode them later hm! Especially that Obito guy.

While walking at this dark place i heard some noises, i ran going there, what was that? I remove the bandage on my both hands and put it a clay to mold a chakra, preparation~ i save some clay in my waist band. The sound was like getting tortured or something. I arrived there- my eyes widened when i saw many girls were tied up and throwing them at the deep big hole, there's a water in the end, then there's a guy jumped on me aish! He was sitting at my stomach like how Naruto did earlier, he was pointing a kunai on my throat.

"A new fresh master's food" that guy said, he was holding a rope, is he going to tie me? He pinned both of my hands at the top of my head using his right hand, the left hand was holdig a rope, going to tie me?I'm not expert at changing voice, but the tsuchikage in our village teaches me about that- BUT WHO'S VOICE AM I GOING TO USE?!

Kurotsuchi? Hmm sounds boyish and annoying no.

Ino? Cute but shy no.

Naruto's mom? No way!

Sakura? Does not match at my disguise hm?

But i like how that Hinata girl talks, she's kinda... Can kill thousands guys hmmmmm? I'll just used her voice, hehe sorry Hinata, i'll receive your slap later.

"A move at that level does not work on me hm" A small centipede crept out from my hand mouths, that centipede explode at his arms, i escaped from his grip and kicked him, he falls at that big hole. Heh~

"Get her!" that guy shouted, get her who? WAIT IT'S ME!!! i ran while molding some clay a chakra~ there's so many chasing at me. i can't run properly... I CAN'T RUN PROPERLY! THE SKIRT KEEP MOVING!! I THINK THEY CAN SEE UNDERNEATH EW! U throw thousands of spiders to them and explode it, some of them collapsed, i kept holding the skirt while fighting. It's really short hm! I hate it! This is the worst mission i ever join! Damn you Sasuke, Naruto and Obito sheesh!

While fighting some guys here, there's this guy near the girls, he kicked that young girl and she falls down, i quickly made a bird and catch that girl, she looks 15 years old, too young! This jerks! I put her down again and untied her.

"Thank you" she said, i just smiled and stood up, i turned around to see that guy who's close to the girls. "Are you a kunoichi?" the girl asked.

"I'll tell you later" i said, still using Hinata's voice. I send a deadly glare at that guy.

"Now you're the only guy here, Why do you treat the girls like they are animals food?!" i asked at that guy- hehe i'm a guy too he he he-

"Because all girls are same! They always break the boys heart! They deserve death!" the guy said.

"What the hell? Just because someone broke your heart that doesn't mean all of them! The girls you were killing are innocent! What a lame reason you have idiot" I said, he just smiled.

"A girl like you should die!' He threw me a kunai, i easily dodge it and dab~ kidding. sorry but i'm a boy! He ran towards me, i heard a noice at that water, That's kinda monster. The guy was about to kick at my face, i grabe his foot and threw him at the water, go go monster eat that jerk, i turned around and suddenly a arms wrap around my waist.

"You're coming with me!" He said, holding tightly at the my waist, i can't breath properly, Naruto really jump hard at my stomach earlier, i think my organs are now so many damage- idiot! If he didn't do that i can fight properly. He pulled me down following him fall, i was about to mold some clay when i feel a cold metal stabbed me- he stabbed me at the right waist, it's starting to bleed- not hurt it's nothing hm. You know me right? Gaara already used his sand coffin and kakashi's ms just to break the both arms of mine hm~