Little Talk

Narrator Pov

Deidara and Naruto are like brothers, with only days together they are being close each other. What did Tobi did?!

"What are you doing here?" Deidara asked while doing something on his desk while staring Naruto laying on his bed. Both arms are on his head like a pillow.

"Am bored" He replied, Deidara just 'tssk' and turned to his table. Naruto stood up and opened his closet Deidara stares at him again.

"What the hell are you doing there?!" A bit irritated voice mix at Deidara's voice while asking. Naruto took the Akatsuki cloak and wear. He then turned to Deidara.

"Ehem ehem" Naruto clears Throat while wearing the Akatsuki cloak.

"Are you planning to join the Akatsuki?" Deidara asked.

"I'm here to take you, jinchuriki~" Naruto acts like he is capturing a jinchuriki.

"Idiot" Deidara turned to his table, making a new style art~

"Just act like you're jinchuriki!!!" Naruto shaking his right arm like a 7 year old begging for ice cream. Naruto just sat again on the bed, didn't take off the Cloak. Deidara drop his head on the table and staring Naruto then Sight.

"yesterday your Mom wore it because it's kinda beautiful, now you" Deidara said, Naruto showed his suprised face. "Huh~ we have to hurry to go back at the real world" Deidara sight.

"I just realized, that you look like in hurry..." Naruto said, Deidara turned away his face looking at another direction.

"Because if i used to it... Going back to the real world, i am alone again, no onw will praise my art, a criminal... I didn't even know my parents and my last name" He explained not looking at Naruto. Naruto just lowered his head.

'Yeah... I'll be lonely too...' Naruto's thought, Naruto raised his head and kneeled down, putting his both arms on Deidara's lap. Deidara turned his head to him.

"Why did you joined Akatsuki?" Naruto asked, Making Deidara shock. He just look away. "Oi i'm asking you" Naruto shook his leg.

"To be honest... I don't want to join Akatsuki..." Deidara started, Naruto just listening to him "I was just being forced to join, it's just because i didn't won to Itachi, i'm just weak..." Naruto eyes got widened when he heard the 'Forced'. Naruto stood up while looking at him.

"You are being forced?" A little bit anger at Naruto's voice asking him, Deidara wasn't looking at him.

"Don't worry, it was my fault hm... You must be mad that i captured your dearest friend... But sitting to your friend at that time is just to make you mad, i'm reallu sound selfish, i don't want to do that hm..." Deidara said, his head was still on the table. Naruto just holding his anger not to Deidara, but the organization "If i will not join or capture a jinchuriki, the leader would kill me, the leader is very powerful hm..."

Naruto can't even say a single word hearing his past, all Naruto thought that he was a pure evil, it turned out that he is wrong, very very wrong...

"Sasori said that i'm a type of boy who will die young... I think that would be true... I just felt that i will die this yea-" Naruto cutted him.

"You will not going to die!" Deidara raised his head at stares at him. "I will do anything to remove you to that organization and clean your name in the bingo book" Naruto stated, He walked out and slammed the door.

"You... didn't take off my... Cloak..." Deidara said while pointing at him who just went away. "I guess he is mad... At me..." Deidara stood up and went to opened the window. He jumped from the window to sat on the roof of the house. Staring the moon shining along with stars. His hair flowing from the cold air while he stares at the moon.

"You look like a princess waiting for a prince charming to come" A familiar voice said, Deidara turned his head to that direction, it was Naruto's Dad, Minato. He sat beside Deidara. "Your hair really inherited to your mom, your mom just putting a hair clip so it won't disturb her left eye Hahaha~" He laugh, Deidara just smiled at him. "What about cutting your hair and designed it like mine?" Minato asked, Deidara was loading at that question.

"I look like weird at that hair style" Deidara said looking away from him.

"Ehh then i have a weird Hairstyle?" Minato asked, Deidara just laugh.

"No... It's look good to you hm" Deidara stated, Minato now acting like he is cool lol.

"What a nice compliment from my son who looks like a girl" Deidara glared at him "Just kidding!" Deidara stares again at the sky. Minato suddenly put his hand on Deidara's head, Deidara stares at him. Minato just smiled while patting his Head.

"Whatever your looks are, you are still perfect at your appearance, you are my son... always remember that we are here to appriciate all your arts" Minato said making Deidara happy inside, before Deidara turn away Minato noticed a tears falling from Deidara's eye before the bangs cover it. Minato just smiled.

...

Minato stood up "I guess i can't sit here for too long, after here, go back to sleep" Minato said, Deidara just nodded at him, Minato jumped going down. Deidara stood up as well. But not planning to go back inside, he just walk wherever.

...

He sat on bench looking at the village full of lights. His been minute sitting there, he decided to go home... While walking he saw a convenience store. He decided to enter inside, walking inside looking to buy anything, a cup of ramen took his attention, it was a premium ramen kinda expensive.

'Ehhh! I want to buy this but it's really expensive' Naruto's voice came inside Deidara's head. He just smiled and pick up the premium ramen.

"I think this ramen can ligh up his mood" Deidara said, walking going to the counter to pay. After paying walks going home.

...

He knocks at Naruto's door, Naruto lazily open the door saying 'what?' Deidara showed him the ramen he bought earlier on his two hands.

"I bought you ramen" Deidara smiley said, his eyes was smiling close while showing to Naruto the ramen he bought, Naruto blushed at happiness, he snatch it at Deidara's hand.

"You really bought this?" Naruto happily asked, Deidara opened his eyes still smiling.

"of course i bought that, what do you think i snatched it?" Deidara asked, Naruto shook his head happily hugging the ramen he bought. Deidara was happy that he is not mad anymore, he was about to walk away, Naruto jumped at him and hugged him tight.

"THANK YOUUUUUU"