Tsuchikage

The Tsuchikage of hidden stone village went at the Konoha with his two students, Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi, they used to be three, Deidara left. Arriving at Konoha, Ohnoki prepares his fist as a gift for Deidara for leaving the village without a reason and joining the criminal organization. Tsunade told Ino to take them where Deidara is, Ino accepted her request, she went to the gate and spotted the iwa nin and the Tsuchikage.

"Welcome in Konoha, Tsunade told me to escort you to Deidara" Ino greeted and said.

"Ara~~~ She looks like Deidara nii" Kurotsuchi pointed Ino.

"Eh? That hot guy Akatsuki ehe~ follow me" Ino said and starts walking. While walking they just walk pass at the Police office of Konoha.

"Hey, the police office was just there" Kurotsuchi poked her.

"Deidara wasn't there, he is with Naruto" Ino said while smiling.

"Ehhh- Naruto was a jinchuriki right? I bet Naruto beaten him, i haven't seen Naruto yet HAHAHA" Kurotsuchi said.

"You'll get suprised if you see them" Ino said, Kurotsuchi kinda confused on what she said, they arrived at Konoha hospital.

"My bet was true, he got really beaten and rush here" Kurotsuchi said again, Ino just ignored her loud mouth. They enter at the hospital, saw Naruto walking with a cup ramen.

"Naruto!!!" Ino called him, Naruto turn his head to them "Let's go together there, Deidara have a visitors"

"Wahhh he have Deidara nii looks, eye color, hair color, but i bet he really beaten Deidara nii" Kurotsuchi said again.

"Ohh, Let's go" Naruto nodded and walk with them.

...

Naruto opened the door, he placed his cup ramen on the table.

"What a fatal injuries?! What happened to him?" Ohnoki asked, standing on the chair to reach him. Ohnoki sees Deidara like how he sees him when he is 4 years old, the time flies so fast, the 4 years old boy on the hospital bed looking at him are now 19 years old lying down there unconscious.

"Ehh, I think Naruto beat him to death" Kurotsuchi said.

"What are you talking about? Naruto brought him here" Ino kinda pissed to her.

"They fought outside, Naruto was a kind hearted man and brought him here, right Naruto?" Kurotsuchi asked Naruto, Naruto didn't response.

"Baka- Naruto wouldn't do that, evem though he is a Akatsuki and Naruto is the jinchuriki, there's no way would he do that" Ino debates, Kurotsuchi looks at her.

"Then who would do like that???" Kurotsuchi asked.

"Who knows?! Naruto wasn't a guy will do like that" Ino said, she just trying to protect Naruto from her loud mouth.

"Stop talking nonsense Kurotsuchi" Ohnoki said, Kurotsuchi faced away from Ino, her eyes layed to his nii. She then walk towards to Deidara.

"Deidara nii, wake up!" She was about to hit him on his chest to wake up, thankfully Naruto grabs her wrist "What are you doing?! He is my brother, it's fine"

"He is badly injured in that part, don't touch there" Naruto said and let go of her wrist.

"Why are you protecting him? aren't you should be mad at Akatsuki member?!" Kurotsuchi asked

"Enough your big mouth Kurotsuchi! Tomorrow were heading back to the village with Deidara" Ohnoki said, Naruto looks at him.

"Sorry, you cant" Naruto said

"Why? Our village will give him the Punishment he deserve than here" Ohnoki seriously said.

"I know, but he can't go there again" Naruto said.

"What are you talking about? Deidara nii grew there" Kurotsuchi said

"Then this is his birth place" Naruto stated.

"What? How did you say that?!" Ohnoki asked

"After his incident, kidnapped by your village shinobi, cursed his life, and you're saying you're going to brimg him there to put back his traumas again?!" Naruto yelled, he lost his temper, he also have the short temper like his mom and Deidara.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"He lost his memories when he is 4, got kidnapped at the very young age while my mom giving a birth to me, the kyubi attacked the village and your shinobi went and took him for revenge, if he didn't escape from them, our village will explode and left no traces" Naruto explains leaving the Tsuchikage speechless "Good thing, the kyokyoko thing on his chest got removed, he put his life for saving me, i have no anger issue with him, he is the only family i have now"

"How can you be so sure that he is your brother?!" Kurotsuchi yelled, Naruto slams the Photo and the paper on the chair, he then walks away with his bad mood, Ino chased him. The Tsuchikage picks up the paper and the photo. Kurotsuchi bend down to look.

"Namikaze Deidara" Ohnoki reads the name written on the paper, he then switch to the photo, his eyes widen when he saw "This is Deidara when i brought him in the hospital 15 years ago- don't tell this is his father---"

"He looks like his father, his mom is beautiful... Why are you like that jiji?" Kurotsuchi asked, Ohnoki face like 'I can't believe'

"This is the fourth hokage, the yellow flash of Konoha, he can kill many shinobi alone and fast" Ohnoki said, Kurotsuchi looks shocked and amazed.

"I can't believe Deidara nii father is that so amazing"