Real World

Naruto opened his eyes, he then looked around, they are outside of the village far to the gate.

"So we came back..." Naruto sadly mumbled, he shift his head to Deidara on his arms, he wipes his blood on his chin using his sleeve.

"Because if i used to it... Going back to the real world, i am alone again, no one will praise my art, a criminal... I didn't even know my parents and my last name"

Naruto tears started to escape from his eyes.

"I promised to clean your name from the bingo book..." Naruto mumbled.

"Naruto!!!" Naruto raised his head and saw the owner of the voice. She walks towards them.

"Ino-"

"Tsunade sama has been looking for you! You are lost for few days! Where have been-" Ino eyes got widened when se saw Naruto with a Akatsuki youngest member "You killed an Akatsuki?! isn't he is the one who capture gaara-" Naruto stood up and put Deidara's arms around his shoulder doing a piggyback on his back.

"I didn't kill him, he gave his life to me" Naruto seriously said and heads in the village, rushing going to the Konoha hospital "I need to bring him as fast as i can" Kakashi saw Naruto running with an Akatsuki on his back, he chased Naruto.

...

Naruto quickly enters the hospital, Sakura jumped at his presence.

"Naruto-"

"Pls heal his wounds! The hole on his chest is still open!" Naruto quickly said, Sakura led Naruto to a vacant bed. Sakura checks him first and suddenly her eyes got widened-

"He needs in emergency room now" Sakura said, some nurses brings him in the emergency room, Naruto sat down and waited.

"Naruto! What's just happened? Why are you carrying that Akatsuki?" Kakashi asked standing infront of Naruto.

"He... He saved my life from his leader..." Naruto said and lowered his head. Kakashi eyes got widened from what he hear.

"He- he save you? That Akatsuki member who bring Gaara to death-"

"He regrets it! He don't want to do that capturing" Naruto stood up and stood beside Kakashi "He just being forced, if he didn't do it, the leader with rinnegan will kill him" then Naruto walks away.

...

He didn't go home to his apartment, he straightly went to his parents house. When he arrives there, a 'Caution' yellow tape around the house. He ripped it and continue his way. Holding the dusty door knob, he opens it and nothing change inside. Living room, crayons still scattered everywhere on the table and floor, Naruto kneeled down and took the red crayon, it'a covered in dust, Naruto blows it and looking at the red crayon clean, he saw the drawing still on the table, he pick up and saw the drawing with a bald baby and a short blonde hair boy. The place is really dusty, he went in Deidara's bedroom, the broken window was covered with news paper and a 'Caution' tape. Naruto opens some drawer inside and a folded paper falls at the floor, Naruto kneeled down and unfold the paper, a name written using crayons "Namikaze Deidara" Naruto head went loading, he thought that they would have a same surname.

"You have your mother's surname in order to protect you from your Father's enemy"

Third hokage's voice ringed inside his head. He look again at the paper, under the name, there's a drawing family, a blonde father, red haired mother, a short haired blonde and a blonde baby with only one strand of hair.

"Is he mocking me?!" Naruto irritatedly mumbled, Deidara's evil laugh enters his brain. Naruto folded the paper and put in his pocket. He went inside his parents bedroom. He opens the album to look for some picture to show it to Tsunade sama, a picture that Deidara with his parents. Thankfully he found one, he took the photo and places the album on the shelf. He exited the house.

...

Sakura was carrying a green bloody outfit wrapped in plastic. Kakashi was jusg standing, he noticed the green outfit on Sakura's hands.

"Sakura, who's that from?" Kakashi asked and walks towards her.

"Deidara from Akatsuki, he is in danger state..." Sakura said, Kakashi seems remembering something.

Before Deidara jumped out from the hospital window back then, he changed his outfit into his green one that he always use, Kushina brings that outfit in his room before she walk away, he didn't want to weae the hospital pajamas, he thinks weaeing that like he is mental patient who escape hospital, thankfully his Akatsuki cloak was just hanging on his bed.

'Why do i feel Deidara from this Akatsuki , is Deidara from Kushina san and Minato sensei son... But he died years ago... Danzo sama found him dead...' Kakashi thoughts inside his head. Sakura nodded, she was about to walk away when she hears a loud gasp she stopped, she turned her head and quickly ran inside the emergency room.

"What's happening?!" Kakashi asked before the door got closed.

...

Naruto was walking going to the hospital, then Danzo walks pass him, Naruto turned his head to him, he pretends innocent.

"Oi old man... Do you know who's my brother is?" Naruto asked, he never forget what he says, trying to stop the third hokage for searching him.

"Yes. But that boy is dead-"

"Are you fooling? He wasn't dead yet, he is the youngest member of Akatsuki ya know" Naruto seriously said.

"Well that youngest member of Akatsuki doesn't have a surname, if he was from here and who he is, why didn't he came back here? He is long dead!" Danzo yelled "He only have same name to your brother, stop with your imagination"

"But they never found the body, so it's mean he wasn't dead. Stating a lie, i hope your tongue will cut, That's why they didn't want you to be in Hokage's place" Naruto seriously said and walked away.

...

Sakura asked the nurse what's happening inside, the heart monitor on the screen starts to sound normal from short line to zigzag. Sakura gasped when Deidara opens his eyes.

.

I drew a new cover to the book❤