Meeting Mom

Killer bee, the 8th tail jinchuriki brought Naruto and Jiraiya in waterfall of Cloud village, it wasn't just a waterfall, you can see your true self or your dark personality, Naruto need to fight that darkness so he can able to control his chakra.

"This is the waterfall of truth, you must sit on the middle and close your eyes" Killer bee said, Naruto nodded and jumped on that middle, he sat down and closed his eyes.

"You can do it Naruto" Jiraiya said, Naruto was just sitting there in their view, but in Naruto's view, a another him came out from the waterfall, his eyes are red, indeed the darkness.

...

Naruto won the fight, the waterfall opens, three of them entered. Naruto did what bee said, the room door opened and it reveal a pinkish room to train the kyubi.

"Turn your self into a kyubi" bee said

"How would i do that?!" Naruto asked

"JUST DO IT!" Naruto sat down, he tries to controll his chakra, his chakra and the kyubi's chakra fought, his half body turne into kyubi form.

...

The place is golden, everything is yellow, then a women standing looking at him, she has red hair, Naruto's eyes got widened, he ran towards her and hug.

"I miss you so much mom" Naruto mumbled, Kushina hugged him back and smile.

"It's look like you already know me?" Kushina said, then they broke their hug.

"of course i am!" Naruto said

"how's you and your brother? Do you guy always get along? Does he talks us about to you??? Did he become talkative???" Kushina worriedly asked while shaking him.

"we're fine, relax! We didn't grow up together, i just met him... 1 month ago?" Naruto said while scratching his head.

"1 month ago? What do you mean 1 month ago?? He waited for you since you were still baby inside ya know!" Kushina exclaimed

"Well..." and Naruto explains everything.

"wh-what?!" Kushina covered her mouth, she was so shocked at a sudden accidents back then "So he doesn't know me anymore?"

"Yeah, but his partner in Akatsuki gave him.. Us a chance to have time with you, it's very similar to you, and he said you were the best mom-" amd Kushina hugged Naruto.

"Sorry for leaving you two, you guys went so many hurtful life, send this hug to your brother too... Where is he right now?" Kushina asked, Naruto eyes widen and they broke the hug.

"Uhmmm..."

"Where? You said you two are fine right now?" Kushina asked again, Naruto bit his lip.

"He was taken by our enemy... But don't worry! I'll take him again no matter what it takes!" Naruto stated, Kushina smiled at him.

"Always take care" Kushina patted his head "The time is up..." and she started disappearing, Naruto hugged her tight "Go save your brother and the world!"

...

Naruto opened his eyes.

"How is it Naruto?" Jiraiya asked, Naruto stood up and looks like ready to leave.

"I'm ready!" Naruto raised his fist on the air