Retreat?

Naruto chased Tobi even he is in his kyubi mode, both of his hands and feet on the ground chasing him like a fox, eyes are red and fangs are sharp.

"Kyubi come on take him if you can" Tobi said, he is planning to capture him this time using his Kamui to trap him inside the dimension "Come come"... Naruto wasn't a dog.

"Naruto wasn't in his mind, he keep attacking" Minato mumbled while jumping on the tree with Obito.

"Let me use my Kamui to Naruto, after that you sensei, stop Naruto as you can, i'll take Deidara to him safely" Obito said, Minato nodded at him.

...

"When i was with Obito senpai, i sense cold and loneliness during mission, unlike Obito senpai when we are still discussing about the mission with hokage sama, after packing up, i felt kinda different, i just ignored it..."

"Sasuke voice is like he is telling a truth" Itachi mumbled while following Minato and Obito.
...

"I'm lucky that no one is chasing us here... I can easily capture this boy, after this the 8 tail, i haven't catch that" Tobi mumbled, looking to Naruto. Then someone stood infront of Tobi, he stopped running, Naruto got tangled on the woods from Wood user.

"Put him down" Rin said pointing him a kunai, she is with Yamato and Kakashi. Yamato used his wood style to tangled Naruto.

"Rin...."

"As a Sanbi jinchuriki, we won't lef you take the kyubi jinchuriki" Rin said slowly walking to him "Pls..." reaching her hand to him.

"You're a jinchuriki?" Tobi asked kinda shocked. Rin nodded.

"After they sealed inside me, i trusted Kakashi to ran away from them with him, while running, we met Obito that we thought he died and come back to the village together" Rin explained.

"In this world, Rin listened to Kakashi and found me..." Tobi thoughts while starring at her.

"That boy on your back with chain, is important to our Hokage..." Rin said in her calm voice that Tobi/Obito missed so much "Even Naruto is drowning inside of hateness, he still want to save his niichan" Rin said in her pleased voice.

'Why am i melting? I can't-' Tobi mumbled and just disappeared, the chain also disappeared, Deidara was about to fall down, thankfully Rin catched him.

"I hope you're fine..." Rin sadly mumbled, his face hitting her chest while her arms around him to avoid falling down "I hope you will open your eyes... Pls" Kakashi helps Rin to lay him down properly, Minato and Obito just arrived. Minato sticked the tag on Naruto's forehead, the red chakra starting to fade.

"oh it's work..." Minato sighed of relief, Yamato released Naruto from his woods. Minato turned his head to Deidara and bit his lips. He lowered his head looking at the ground "I failed to protect the other one..." tears starting to fall down on the ground. Naruto's eyes turned blue and came back. He then looked around.

"What happened?" Naruto asked his dad standing infront of him, he saw that his dad fist clenching "Dad..." Naruto eyes suddenly widen and remembers something.

"Sasori is right, i'll die young"

Naruto turned his head and saw him, his tears starting to fall, he ran heading to him.

'We promised each other that will get out of here together!'

'You said you will solve this!'

'What are you doing there?! Get up!'

Naruto thoughts shouting inside his brain while running, he dropped his kneels down and wrapped his arms around his shoulder hugging him tightly sobbing loudly.

'Pls tell me this is not connected in reality'

'I was so mad at you at first! But i'm not the type of person to keep it'

"Naruto..." Rin patted his back trying to comfort him.

"Please tell me he have a chance to wake up" Naruto mumbled, A tears started to build inside rin's eyes.

"Naruto... We can't do anything..." Rin said and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Naruto! Deidara!" Kushina arrived, Minato hugged her.

"I can't look at him like that" Minato crackly mumbled tone so sad. Kushina and Minato broke the hug and hug Naruto who's sobbing while hugging his older brother.

...

While he sobs, they starts to glow, Naruto looked around and looks like nothing is happening. Starting to fade.

"Mom... Dad... I'm going to miss you..." Naruto mumbled and faded away with Deidara.