His Senpai

"What the hell with that face? His eyes-" Sasori mumbled while walking

Sasori haven't encounter any enemy.

"He doesn't talk too- who have this eyes same as him? I hate to think it, but is it Tobi? I haven't seen his face..." He kept overthink while walking.

...

Naruto was running, he put many zetsu down easily on his way. While running he spotted Sasori alone walking, Naruto thinks it's better to ask him even though he is an Akatsuki.

"Oi!!!' Naruto shouted and ran towards to him, Sasori turned his head to him, he wasn't doing his fight pose. "Can i ask you something? Are you Deidara's senpai?"

"Yeah he is my kohai- are you here to seal me?" Sasori asked, Naruto shooks his head "It's look like you need him? Are you going to kill him for Gaara?" Sasori asked.

'Why do i feel he cares for Gaara?' Naruto though

"Hehehe sorry back then, Gaara kun accidentally crushed his right arm while they are training"

"I'm not going to kill him! I- i just need him now" Naruto said, Sasori seems suprised.

"Whatever i have no plans to fight you" Sasori walks away but Naruto ran and stood infront of him.

"Can you tell me where he is?" Naruto asked, Sasori shook his head no.

"I don't, but he is somewhere or everywhere" Sasori said, Naruto sighed and about to walk away "Be careful, he have sharingan rinnegan and being manipulated, he don't know who he is fighting, it's strong than the chakra strings for puppets" Sasori said and walks away, Naruto nodded and ran away finding him.

"Noted that Kazekage sama!!!" Naruto shouted while running, he is sure that Sasori hears it.

"Kazekage sama? Is he crazy or what?" Sasori mumbled looking at Naruto far far away.