Foreigner

(Genjutsu World Flashbacks)

English × Japanese

Minato called Naruto and Deidara for a mission, a Foreigner waiting inside the hokage office... He was American and Interesting to Japanese ninja. Soon Deidara and Naruto arrived inside.

"Deidara, Naruto, i want you two to show this American a Interesting shinobi skills here in our village, he doesn't understand our language, he is from outside japan" Minato said, Deidara sighed like he is tired. Naruto does not know what to say. The American stood up and went close to them.

"Oh no~ i think this princess is going to show me some Interesting ninja skills inside this village" The american said in his english language, Naruto or Deidara didn't understand anything.

'puurinses? what's that?' Deidara thought.

"No no no, my son is a boy" Minato spoke english, Naruto and Deidara was suprised when they heard a perfect english from him.

"What?! He is a boy?! He really looks like a girl" The American guy said, Minato turned his head to Deidara.

"Deidara, say something in english" Minato said, Deidara got shocked, feeling his soul wanted to jump out from his body.

"Uhmmm uhmmm... He-hello?" Deidara stuttered, he didn't know if he speak good or right.

"What a nice soft voice" The American said, he then grabs Deidara's hand and pulled it close to his face, Naruto and Deidara got suprised at his sudden move "A smooth hand like this, he shouldn't have this gender"

"The hell are you doing?!" Deidara pulled his hand from him.

"Calm down Deidara" Minato sweat dropped, he already knows that Deidara is similar to Kushina's personality. Short tempered.

"He inherited his looks to his mother" Minato said, Naruto and Deidara backed away from them.

"That American guy is weird" Naruto whispered to Deidara.

"Yeah, i got really irritated" Deidara said wiping his hand on his cloak.

"Naruto, Deidara, i'm counting to both of you" Minato said, Deidara and Naruto looks irritated to the American guy who's smiling at them. American guy first exited, second Naruto and lastly Deidara, he was about to close the door but then, Minato stopped it.

"Haha i have this book that's why i understand him, use this to understand him and speak that language haha" Minato showed a book 'Japanese - English Dictionary' "And this one is for Clan" a second book he handed to him.

...

Deidara asked Naruto that bring them so some shinobi clan, Naruto already memorized this places because he grows here. While walking Deidara was reading the book. Then they arrived at Nara clan.

"Deidara, this is the nara clan, they were better known as a shadow technique and brainy" Naruto whispered to him, Deidara sighed.

"The Nara Clan (奈良一族, Nara Ichizoku) or Nara Family (奈良家, Nara-ke) is one of the many clans of Konohagakure. They are known for tending deer and their ability to manipulate shadows through the use of Yin Release" Deidara said while staring at the book, the American looks amazed, then Shikamaru saw them.

"Oi oi Naruto~ Deidara nii" Shikamaru said

"Shikamaru, can you show your technique to this American guy" Naruto lazily said pointing at the Foreigner. Shikamaru form some hand seals and connects his shadow to the American and made some movement.