Edo Tensei

Kabuto have a place, he joined Tobi in this war, he will use the edo tensei in this war, totally idiot using death people who's having a peace. He pretty sure they will win this war by using it, using their enemy love ones... He firstly edo tensei the Akatsuki members. Sasori, it wasn't really his real body, Hidan, same as Sasori, Kakuzu, Kabuto robbed this one in Konoha... He only have three Akatsuki members. Sasori looks at his hands and wondering what's happening.

"I see, Deidara wasn't here, is he still in his mission as an edo tensei too?" Sasori asked.

"No, he didn't die yet" Kabuto answered.

"Is he our alliance too?" Sasori asked again.

"Yes, and he is with Tobi now" Kabuto replied, Sasori just nodded, Tobi came with Deidara on his back following him, he wasn't noisy like how he always act, he kept his head low. Sasori noticed it too.

"I see you edo tensei'd them first" Tobi said, Sasori was suprised about his voice, it wasn't pitch anymore that can ruin your ear drums.

"Yes, and the others is already prepared" Kabuto replied, Tobi nodded.

"Deidara you've change- what happened to you?" Sasori asked, but Deidara remains quiet, the real Deidara inside is unconscious, since Tobi took him comatose in the hospital, it's Tobi's manipulation "Why aren't you answering?" Sasori was about to touch him, but Tobi block him using his arm "Why are you blocking?" Sasori glance again to Deidara, he noticed his eye, his righg one, the other one is covered by his side bangs.

"Senpai let's go" Tobi started to walk, Deidara then follows him without talking.

"How dare you call him Senpai?! You sounds older!!!" Sasori shouted, he then began to think 'His eye is black- wasn't blue anymore- did Tobi did something to your kohai? Is this same as Pains? What if Tobi is controlling your cute kohai? What can senpai do to his kohai then?' Sasori's inner self can't stop talking, making him overthink more and more, "Why do they wear a same outfit look and a Uchiha crest on the back? Are they couple or something?!" Sasori asked instead of the question inside his brain.

"I don't know, but that Tobi is Madara. Uchiha Madara" Kabuto said.

"Madara? isn't it he is dead?" Sasori asked 'my precious kohai you are with the high rank Uchiha, bastard'

"Nope, he is very much alive" Kabuto lied, he already have Madara's real body hiding.