Tobi Came

Deidara Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and all i see is white ceiling. I slowly sat up then- my wound hurt so much!!!!

"DON'T FORCE YOURSELF!" Naruto's mom said or angrily said, she walks closed, she placed her two hands on my shoulder and pushed me down again. EHHHH!!! "You are in bad condition and yet trying to force yourself, you are really are stubborn!" she scolded me, she was too strict!

"Kushina relax-" Naruto's dad was accidentally cutted by his wife.

"YOU NEVER SCOLD THE CHILDREN THAT'S WHY!!!' She yelled at him, i think i'm save from her... Phew... I closed my eyes then i felt a tight hug.

"Please be careful at the next mission!" she said while hugging me, is this the feeling being hugged by a mother? I never felt this before... I don't have anyone... I'm all alone... That old man ohnoki, my teammate Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi was there... But they only talk to me when they need something... Naruto would be so lucky to have them as his parents... While me... I have none...

"Where's Naruto?" I asked, She broke the hugged and smiled.

"He said that he'll go for ramen at ichiraku" she said, she stood up and opened a lunch box. I was about to sat up but-

"I TOLD YOU DON'T FORCE YOURSELF!" She yelled, her madness move away and smiled again.

"I cooked some bakudan" She said... WAIT THAT'S MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEE!!!! She placed the lunch box at the table and took some spoon, Naruto's dad, helped me to sat up, phew~ She sat at the bed while holding the food and spoon, my soul is drooling~ she shove the food and about to feed me.

"I'm not disabled-" i felt her death glare looking at me-

"Kushina does not want you to to keep moving, just accept it, you and Naruto already fed by us when both of you are still baby" He said, but i'm not a baby. Then hot glares hunting my soul, i really feel awkward when others mom feeding me eh?! I just forced my self to open my mouth, she smiled and fed me, yummy.

"delicious right?" she was smiling widely, i happily nodded. She shove again, oh no!

"I can do it myself hm" I said, she glared at me to death, not again!!!

"Hahaha kushina treat you and Naruto as baby, don't worry" He said patting my head, my soul is crying right now.

...

It was sunset, Naruto came inside and sat on my bed hm.

"You okay now?" He asked, i just nodded, he smiled heh.

"Naruto! Take care of your brother, I'll just go home to cook some food" His mom said, Naruto just nodded. She made her way out now leaving us both.

"Your mother is really strict hayst" i said, he just laughed, he help me to sat up "but it's funny to see when your mom and dad fight ha"

"Yeah... Okay, stop saying 'Your mom or Your dad' pls atleast call them Mom Dad once" Naruto said, kinda shy to do that.

"Eh? But they are your parents, i'm the only stranger in your family" i said, well it's true.

"Don't say that! you're member of our family as well" he said, it's my first time to me to have a family. A tears fall from my eyes- i can't stop it, why did Naruto reach my feelings? Why did they reach my feelings. Naruto just hugged me "Stop crying, you are my brother forever okay?" he said and broke the hug. I turned away.

"it's because no one consider me as their family... I have no one, even in our village, every one hates me, because there's something inside me, that can ruin their village easily..." i hold at my heart area "Here, whenever i hold it, there's something banging at my heart, you just reach my feelings Naruto, not just you, your friends and family, but then going back to the real world, i will be alone again, i don't have friends or family" i said and smiled, but the tears don't stop falling why?

"You already have me ya know! Ino will really love to be friend with you since both of you have the same style, Sai, Sakura, lee and all of them!" Naruto said, i can't help it but smile. But tears kept falling.

"Stop that! Wait" Naruto stood up form a hand sign "Harem no jutsu" wait what?! A cute blonde girl with two pony tails, wearing a cute sailor uniform revealing her big chest and super short skirt, then she hugged my arm, i can feel the two soft melons..

"Oni chan~ Cheer and smile" She whispered at my ears sexily, my face went super red, my nose suddenly bleed so much sending me to the floor-

"Naruto i'm going to kill you!!!"

...

Narrator Pov

Tobi went at that Genjutsu where Deidara and Naruto was trap in. Tobi wasn't alone he is with Konan and Pain.

"Now we are here, Let's capture the kyubi jinchuriki!"