One man band mirabel

A/N: instead of mirabel having not gift she gets ALL of them.

When mirabel first touch her door she instantly drop to the floor clutching her ears. The family was obviously concerned but then they saw a little white cloud above Mirabeal head, does she have pepa's gift? When she got off the floor and turn around her eyes were glowing a neon blue and pop! A blue tablet appears. Mirabel then started yelling asking why she had her tio's gift, why is she yelling? That's when everyone knew she had a combination of everyone gifts. The theory was proven correct when the went into her room.

Her room was basically a mashup of all the family bedrooms. In one corner is a waterfall of sand falling into a deep pit. Another corner has a theater and above everyone head are fluffy clouds. It seem like mirabel has everyone gift.

Two months later Mirabel figure out how to work her gift. Usually her gift would overwhelm her and make her freeze or curl up into a ball crying. The family had to help "train" mirabel with her gift. They found 4 things;

1 mirabel's gift works all the time unless she in her room or physical touching Alma. They found the last part out after a week of mirabel getting her gift, she hug her abuleta and notice that her hearing is now "normal". When she stop hugging her grandmother it came back, if she in arm distance from grandma her powers are muffled and further away from her grandmother  it comes back. They think it's because Alma it the candleholder, she on some level can control the gift. But this muting or getting rid of the gift only happen with Mirabel.

2 The second thing they found out is that even when the gift was
constantly there, Mirabel can pick and choose which one she was to use, she was use up to 3. (Felix joke that the madrigal come in three so it's not that hard to believe that her gift can use up to 3 at a time.)

3 The last thing they notice was that with all her gift the two that are constantly there even if not being used is her gift of strength and her weather (Agustin thought that maybe because those two gift changes the person the most out of the gifts or they were the most physically changing. But it that's the case why isn't it hearing and strength so constantly has?)

4 So because her strength and weather were the one that were constantly there, she grew up helping Luisa and Pepa the most. After all two strong girl or two rebel weather witchs can get the job done much faster

It did get the job done fast. In fact by the time mirabel is 15 Luisa and Pepa have a lot of free time. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday she works with Luisa. Thursday, Friday and Saturday with Pepa. Depends on who she with, she and that person can get the job done in the morning and they rest of the time is for free stuff. When mirabel has her free time she either goes around town helping her family or the villagers or she sleep or does her own thing.

Because of mirabel gift, she spends a lot of time with her family and helps them. She help the family so much that the family is already on the road to a healthy family dynamic. She even help Isabela, Dolores, and Luisa already!

All three of the girls got help when they were 15, with mirabel (and the family's) help. Isabela and Dolores at 15 and mirabel at 9 and lusia at 15 and mirabel at 12.

"Isa why can't you grow different plants?"

"It's because I'm the eldest I have to be perfect"

"Oh.....do I have to be perfect too? Since we can both grow plants?"

"No Mira just me. I don't want you to have to stress and be worried about what Abuela things."

"Oh...but why do you have to? That's not fair we can both grow plants!"

"Dolly why do you like Mariano so much?"

"Oh I like him because of his poetry, he talks car oh his mama, he's nice..."

"Oh! That's good :) I heard he like you too he like nice girls."

Mira then help Dolores get over she shyness and help her confessed with Isa's help. She and Mariano have been date for 6 years and she and Mirabel have overheard Mariano practice the prosal. Dolores is panicking, she wants to marry Mariano but she doesn't know if she wants to do it now or later. With Lusia since Mirabel spend so much time with her with work Mira keeps dragging Lusia to play or relax after there done works. It's a slow process but since the two girls work together the most it's happens.

Mirabel wears a her teal skirt with embroidery. It has patchs and lace and ruffles of all the colors of the rainbow to represent her family with a bunch of embroidery and stickers. It's so clutters that someone can barely see the teal and the embroidery that symbolizes her (but that's ok really! It doesn't have to be about her it's about they family....but isn't she part of the family? Why should everything be about her family what about her and her needs?)

Some people (Camilo) have mix feeling about her gift. They (Camilo) think that the villagers treat her better because she get overwhelmed by her her gift. Or because she is better at her gift then them (Isabela).

On the night of Antonio's birthday Mirabel helps him down to is door. He gets a gift and Mirabel gets a new one. She kind of panics because of she got a new gift idea that mean she keep getting gift with ever new generation? How many can she get? 20? 50?

After the gift ceremony, she and her family take a picture. Each one showing off their amazing gifts. But after the picture she leaves the party and thinks about how to deal with the new ability to talk to animals. The last time she got a gift she was 5 and had to practice all of them for months, maybe this one will be easier?

While she's thinks the title falls and mirabel looks at them she gets a vision. She see her and the casita falling and golden butterflies. Bruno also got the same vision, and both have a different reaction. Mirabel takes the vision literally, think the casita is going to fall on her or she's going to break the family and the house. Bruno has the reaction that the vision is metaphorical, that Mirabel is going to break from the pressure and stress.

So Mirabel spends the next day running out the casita asking if anyone needs help and she even goes all around the town talking to everyone asking if they are alright. After all she the family therapist, she has all their gift she has to help the family because of it. Mirabel running around town, trying to help everyone and be of service. Not noticing her  family is trying to catch her after they saw the vision to get her to calm down and rest.