Witch

Her family got into witchcraft or other know as brujería. Her cousins, father, and Tios are brujos, male witches, while she, her sisters, cousin, Mama, and Tia, and Abuela are bruja, a female witch.

Her parents taught both her and her sisters about different magic, rituals, and difficult types of witchcrafts. Things ranging from white magic to black magic. Kitchen witches to divination witch. Her Tio Bruno is a divination witch, someone who works with tarot or tea leaves to find knowledge. He is also a sea witch. He collected sea glasses and rocks, sand and wash up driftwood. Sometimes even animal bones.

Camilo was a mix of a bone and eclectic. Camilo likes to collect animals bones and to clean them and to decorate the bones with jewelry and charms, he using them in alters or as gifts. As for being a eclectic witch he basically dosnt have a set religion, practice, or tradition. He just does his own thing, mixing and match different elements and creates new ones. He just does him own thing.

She was a a type of lesser know magic, she is a embroidery and music witch. While she sews and sitches normaly she adds runes and sigils into the fabric or thread. She adds protective charms into the clothes she makes, to protect her friends and family. Or she can put curses and bad luck into the clothes. While her magic is one like her family, it's hers one that she learned and practice herself.

As for music, she love to sing and dance. Her Pa does to. But for her, when she sings and dance it as if time slows down. Her senses becomes sharps and she flows through the air as she twisted and turns.

Music is a very powerful thing, it was use to pass down stories, it was use to connect people and can make people feel intense emotions.when Mirabel sings she weaves emotions and spell into her songs, songs about love, songs abkur hope, any songs she sings she make people feel.

Taking a deep breath Mirabel spins around and starts to sing to the villager's children. The sound drift around her and into the air. The note surround her and the children making them feel happy and safe. Leading the children she plays with them around town and in the forest.

————————————————————

Mirabel sat in her room humming alone to herself, sewing. She was sewing all her family new clothes, magical clothes that was sewn with her magic and sigils. Hope, love, happiness, safety, protection. She sew and pour her love into these clothes and sigils. After she was finished she handed the clothes to her family.