Whatever happened to the young, young lovers?

A/N:

Bonnie and Clyde AU!  :)

———————————————————-

POP

A shotgun went off in the middle of the night. Smoke drift from the barrel, the bullet was logged into the victim's throat, heart, and head.

Alma Madrigal is dead.

Mariano took a shaky breath. That was that. "You can come out Dollface." He called out into the seemingly empty room. Dolores Madrigal, Alma Madrigal's second granddaughter slowly came out from behind the wooden dresser. "She's gone?"

"Yeah Dolly she's gone. You sure this is a good idea?"

"Well we're far to deep now to back down."

Mariano drop the shotgun and walk over to his girlfriend, he grab her by the hips and kiss her. Once the part Mariano chuckled. He lift a hand to Dolores's face, gentle wiping away the splatter blood that got on her cheeks.

Red a beautiful color on her.

How did the two lovers get into this mess? Simple. It all started back when they were younger. When they were just became teenagers.

————————————————————

Isabela and Dolores Madrigal just turn thirteen. A very big age to be. Alma Madrigal clap her hands once she saw the two girls in their newest dresses. Isabela in a baby pink and Dolores in baby blue. Two peas in a pod those two were.

Were.

To bad Isabela is dead.

It wasn't Dolores fault. It was Alma's.

Back to the story. When the two newly teen meet their grandmother, the older lady told them about how she want Isabela to marry Mariano Guzman. Alma's friend grandson. The Guzman were a wealth and powerful family, come second to the Madrigal. If the two powerhouse combined it would be a disaster for everyone that wasn't part of the family.

The only problem? Isabel wasn't into Mariano. Wasn't into men either. Isabela was into women. More  specifically into Jolee Guzman. Mariano's cousin. The two girls have been dating since they turn 11.

Four years. That's how long Isabela pretend to be straight and to love Mariano. Thankfully Mariano know that Isabela didn't love her, he'll that boy didn't even love Isabela. He love Dolores. Once Isabela knew that a plan was set into motion. Convince Alma to call off the engagement of Isabela and Mariano and have it be Dolores and Mariano.

It didn't work. No begging, bribe, or down right hate could change Alma's mind.

So Isabela pretend to give up. Once Alma was stratified Isabela would go and meet her girlfriend.

All was good and fine and bearable. That is untill a four ago.

One night Isabela and Jolee were in a old abandon barn, in the hayloft. They were doing what any couple did. It was fun and happy. They didn't notice the old farmer. They didn't notice that anyone besides them actually came to this place. They didn't notice the farmer seen them. Didn't notice how he ran to tell Alma. To tell the family.

Isabela notice the bullet going through her girlfriends head.

Isabela scream and scream. Crying, begging for her girlfriend to wake up. To be ok. To live. But Jolee didn't.

"For once in your life you disappoint me. Congratulations. Come now Isabela. It time to stop misbehaving. I know Mariano isn't your type, but to do something like this? It's.....Unnatural, a sin. Don't worry once we go back home you're going back to church. I'll help you find your way again. My little flower."

Isabela just stare at her Abuela, blood was soaking into her knees, and in her arms was her dead lover. Isabela hair was mess and knotted, it cover half her face, only one eye was seen. She was cover in the shadows. She look haunted.

"Go. To. Hell." Isabela growled.

"Isabela. Come."

"No."

"Don't make me do something I will regret. Now come here on the count of 3."

"......"

"1"

".........."

"2"

"..............."

"3".

"............Sorry Dolly, you'll have to live without me."

BANG!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Isabela Madrigal was dead. Killed by her own grandmother.

That was four years ago. Today actually. Now? Oh Dolores finally got her revenge. Mariano too. The man was a good friend to Isabela and he hated Alma for what she did. Mariano didn't even wanted to get married to Dolores's become he didn't want to share the same last name with Alma. But after some convincing he agrees. Tomorrow is actually the couple weeding day.

Hope there no rain.