Healer Mirabel

A/N: Mirabel's powers work a combination of Steven's (form Steven Universe) and a bit like Raine (from The Owl House).

————————————————————

Little toddler rush behind her Mama. Just last week it was her birthday and she got a gift! She got a gift of healing just like her Mama. She was so happy! Mirabel loves her mommy and was so happy to spend more time with her.

Mirabel's gift work very differently compared to Julieta. While Julieta cooks and bakes food and the food heals the person. Mirabel's work by her body. Meaning that when Mirabel cry's she can bring things back to life (that's only if the person die a few seconds or minutes ago. She can't bring rotten corpse back) or when she gives someone a kiss on the cheek it heals them. If Mirabel drop her blood onto the person it can heal them.

Take a piece of Mirabel's hair and you can get heal. Eyelashes, hair, spit, blood, sneezing. Anything that was a body part or part of her body could be use for healing. But the town was gross out by the idea of Mirabel spiting in their food or sneezing into it.

Though the town was more than happy to receive a kiss from the girl. That made Julieta keep her guard up. She didn't want people to be....weird.

Mirabel can also heal by bake, just like Julieta. Thank god. The only downside of Mirabel's gift was that she gets very tired easily. Julieta worried that because of how her daughter gift work it could lead to Mirabel becoming disabled. Or that Mirabel would physically give her body to help the town.

It..That was terrifying to Julieta.

Thankfully the little girl didn't know how much her gift is base off her own body. For now the little girl will just bake the town food and will kiss their wounds.

"Here honey let me teach you have to make angel cake." Julieta said as she lead the two back home. Julieta decided that Mirabel will use her gift they way Julieta does it, and only use her tears or other healing if it was emergency of just for the family.

————————————————————

Mirabel giggle as she finishes baking the cupcake, she blew kisses to the food. Apparently even breathing on someone can heal them or toward breathing on the food make the food healable.

After she finished the cupcake she put them in a box so that Luisa can deliver them into town. Mirabel ran and got her guitar and accordion. Since breathing can heal people Abuela decide that she should learn how to sing and to dance. (The dancing was just to make her better on her feet and not be clumsy.)

Every day Mirabel would spend the morning making food with her Mama. Then in the afternoon she's go around town singing and babysitting. In the afternoon she had the day off and at night she and her mama would do a double check om if someone need healing.

Because of Mirabel's gift Julieta was far less overwhelmed and far less overworked. She even got to spend day off! Julieta was so thankful that her daughter had a better healing gift than her, once that can make her daughter happy and not feeling like she has to save the whole town or feel stress.

Mirabel when up to her and her's Mama's food stall. There was only a few people there, less than 10. That good, that mean her Mama can get down early.

"Hi Mama!"

Julieta look up and smile.

"Hello my little angel."

"Do you want to come swimming with me and the others?"

"Sure. Later, just have to help these people ok? I'll see you later. Love you."

"Ok! Love you too."