Baby Weather witch

A/N: this request is by Isabela444 who wants Mirabel to have the same gift as Pepa.

————————————————————

When Mirabel touch her door it swirl with golden magic, then her door appears.

It show Mirabel with a smile on her face and a cloud above her head. Lighting, rain, rainbow and sun decorate her door.

POP!

A tiny cloud appears above Mirabel.
The little girl gasp and a rainbow appears.

"TIA! LOOK!! I have a rainbow like you!"

Mirabel then rushes over to her aunt and gives her a hug. Not noticing the crowd chatting and her aunt's growing panic. Mirabel? Has a gift like her? The exact gift like her?

Nononononononononono!!

"We have a new gift! It seems like the miracle wants more sunshine and has given us another weather user! How.....wonderful." Alma called out, soon Mirabel's door was opens and the crow went in.

The room was cover in fluffy white clouds. As the family went in Juliet's and Bruno went to their sisters side.

"I'm sorry!" Pepa cry out.

"What for Pep?" Bruno ask, gently taking his sister's hand so that she could pull at her hair.

"For...For runing Mirabel's live! I didn't want her to have the same gift as I! I had to bottle up my emotions or having them keep change and the rumors! I don't want that for sweet Mirabel." Pepa states, starting to spiral.

Julieta and Bruno hug their sister.

"It's ok Pepa. So what if my daughter has the same gift as you? Hey maybe if there another baby they can have the same gift as me?" Julieta try to joke. She was also nervous about her daughter having the same gift as her sister. Would the town treat Mirabel bad?

————————————————————

It was the next day and Mirabel was shadowing her Tia, watching her and Isabela go from dark to farm, house to house check on the plants and nature.

"We have to work with Isa? Yay!" Mirabel cry out. She love her big sister, she plays and makes flowercrowns. The older girl blush and grab one of her braids.

"That's right Mira. Isa and I take care of the farms." Pepa said then she lean down and whisper to Mirabel. "Isa trying to grow food, she can only grow potatoes but they come alive."

Mirabel gasp and look starstruck at her sister.

"That's so cool!"

Isabela laugh. "I guess so, I really want to help Mama with her cook though! I can make herbs and flowers and Mama can use that in her food! Healing herbs with Mama's healing food could make the people better? Maybe the the chemical or maybe it's the plants biological? Or..." Isabela rants about plants and herb and their healing ability.

Mirabel while happy to see her sister be excited the things she said didn't make sense.

"Don't worry Mira. While we have to help Isa with the darks and plants we don't need to know everything about them, we just have to listen to Isabela and the farmers. There in charge."

Mirabel nodded and a rainbow shown over her head, cause Pepa to get a rainbow to over how cute Mirabel look.

"Tia look! The sky!" Mirabel cry.

In the sky we're two rainbows both fully bright and colorful.

"Wow!"

"Amazing!"

"Can those two water the farms faster than?"

"Ahhhh getting going to be more hot out with two weather witches!"

"Think of when Mirabel older? Remover when Pepa was a teen? Yikes."

As the two walk to a new farm they heard comments from the town about the rainbows or about the two weather Madrigals. Pepa try to ignore them, thankfully Mirabel wasn't listening to the comments.

"Hey Tia do you think I could make lighting and zap people? Or or make snow? Something cool?!"

Pepa chuchled. "Maybe, but first we have to study. Is your gift like mine? Can we do two separate job? I make rain and you make sun or do we both have to make one type of weather? We also need to teach you about plants and how the weather works. Work fist than playing."

"Ahhhhhhhh that's boring!!!!"

Pepa ruffled Her neice's hair.

"Come on, let's go see what we need to do at the farm. Isa will through a fit if we accidentally drown her plants."