Kidnapped Mirabel and Julieta

A/N: I watches some Gacha Life videos and got inspired.

————————————————————

6 year old Mirabel was sitting under a big tree, soaking up the sun, lazily looking at the sky. That's when a man suddenly strolling toward her. The man was dress in a a black long sleeve shirt, a dark blue waistcoat that had black lace, white pants, brown heeled boots, and a plain red chocker. The man came closer, he had light brown hair that was in a braid, green and brown eyes, and dark skin. Once he was in arm's distance he stop and then bowed.

"Hello. I am Finley Jiménez. Are you Mirabel Madrigal?" The man ask.

Mirabel nod, stunned. Why was this stranger, Finley, talking to her? Were did he come from? How did he get into the Encanto? What should she do? Talk back? Also why was he dress from head to toe in long outfits, isn't he overheated?

"Ummm Senor Jiménez are you ok? Would you like some water?"

Finley rose from the bow and gave Mirabel a smile. "No little miss, I'm not. I have a condition we're I feel cold in hot temperatures and hot in cold temperatures, so I'm fine. Now here, this is for you." He then handed Mirabel a book. The book was old, yellow with age and busted edges with a faded cover. The cover was tan and in the center was a image of a golden and red rose and butterfly.

Opening the book Mirabel saw that the front page showed a picture of a girl that look just like her. In front of a building that eerily look like Caista. The girl was wearing a gold and blue crown, had a blue dress on, white wings, and was surrounded by gold butterflies. Flipping through all the pages it was blank but on the last page was the image of the girl sitting on a throne surrounded by people and what look like her family. Mirabel look up from the book, puzzled.

"You little miss, are very powerful..You are Pedro Madrigal's granddaughter, that mean you have magic inside you, just like the rest of your family. You have a special gift. It's just......buried inside of you. You have to go on a mission to prove that you can handle you're magic and become the next ruler. To find out the truth of your real identity. It's written in the book."

Mirabel look wide eyed, her eyes seem to sparkle in the light. She the close the book with a snap and shoved it back into Finley's hands. She jump up and brushed her skirt off. "Really!?"

"Yes, really. But we have to go now."

She frown at that part. "If I'm supposed to go on a big journey why can't I tell my Mama? Can she come? I have to go home and tell her, bye!"

As Mirabel rushed pass Finley she stumbled. A warm sharp pain was hitting her chest. She let out a strangled gasp and clutch her shirt. Finley caught her and help her stand up, a worry look on his face. Then Finley spoke under his breath and a neon purple smoke surround the two and with a a wave of his hand the two disappeared.

————————————————————

Mirabel work up with a groan, her head was killing her. Sitting up the girl move to rub her head when she felt something on her wrist. Looking down she saw a heavy metal cuff was chained on her. Letting out a yell she back away from the chain, backing herself into a corner. Looking around see could see that she was in a dark, small, cold stone room. She was on the dirt and there was only a pillow and a blanket with her.

Grabbing the blankets she wrap it around herself. Then she grab and pillow and hug it. She was scared, we're is she? Where her family? Is she still in the Encanto? Hours or minutes seem to pass by as Mirabel stayed in the corner and thought. The room's door open. The door was strangely made out of wood and had a golden knob. The door open and in walk Finley.