Punch me in the nose, F my bones

A/N: this is literally just word vomit, will I continue this chapter? Who knows..

Trigger warning: implying sex, implying self harm, implied eating disorder, implied drugs

There also a bunch of song lyrics here....

————————————————————

Pale hands.

A neck.

Tighter and tighter the hands go, harder and harder. Nice, soft, sweet.

The room is thick with smoke and full of dark neon lights, you...somewhere? You don't really care. Your on a soft bed of soft silk, red, blue, green.

Alternative music drift through out the rooms, making the walls rumble. You can't hear, you don't think you want to hear. Soft brown eyes stare at you. You stare back.

Pale hand.
Pale skin.
Blue veins.

You're eyes roll to the back of your head, soft noise groan out of your throat, out of the other one's throat as well. Oh yeah, there someone with you. Their nails dog into your neck, dragging blood. Sweet blood. Bitter blood.

You have a strict mother.
You want a new face.
You want a new face.
You're constantly bored and alone, no new friends.
You can't think, you're depressed.

The music plays on, it seems to reflect your life. How nice. The hands move from your neck to your chest, to your stomach, to your thighs. Soft noise.

Your sister will be very piss off at you if she finds you like this. You bite the bullet. You literally bite metal actually, your cross is in your mouth. Is it a sin to put a holy object into your mouth?

You don't care. You just want to keep mess with your sister's fiancé. What's his name again? A? A something.

Your honesty not sure how you got here, where is this place? What your at there alcohol. That must be why you can think, your heads cotton.

Bring you hand to your eyes you rub you eye with the meat of your palm. You let out a soft groan, you can feel a vision coming. You prey that A doesn't see, or care.

Lots of people find it hot when you have a vision, makes you look erotic.

They don't notice or care that it being you pain. Itchy eyes, migraine, tense muscles, and bad lungs.

.....You want to set the sheets on fire. Set the room, you, A, this whole town ablaze. You need to get away from this damn hike of a town. There nothing to do, and if there, somehow, is something, everyone will be there. Everyone that hates you.

A doesn't hate you. He's literally making out with you idiot.

....Still want to burn this place down.

Turing your head you face a door, or wood. It looks deep purple in the light, it's cover in markings and graffiti. You want to carve your name on it, you and A's in a cliche heart.

You take the cross out of your mouth, it's starting to make you salivate, and not in like, a hot way. (What's hot? What make people turn on? What make people what to make out with others? What makes people what to find connections with others? Make them want to be held? To be love?)

Being in love seems like a really bad idea.

.