Love like You part 2

A/N: Louis and Viviane are my oc! Their French-Colombia and they are twins. They live with their parents on the road and only settled down in the Encanto after seeing the wonderful sights and hearing the rumors. Their parents decided to keep traveling. They have a strong connection to their parents and they keep in touch.

I headcanon that Bruno has autism, anxiety, depression, eating disorder, ocd, and depersonalization. Basically this man has issues. He also very superstitious and into magic + witchcraft and likes fairytales and myths.

Also I headcanon he's transmasc, (he/they/it/rat) asexual and gay. (I headcanon pepa is straight and polyamory (she/her/zap) and Julieta is Pansexual and polyamory (she/her) Agustin is bisexual and polyamory (he/him) and Felix is straight and polyamory (he/him) )

Louis is gay and demigender (he/they/gold) and Viviane is aromantic, trans (she/her), and Pansexual. The twins are 48. And are born March 20. Their mother is French and their father is Colombia and they living in France for most of their life before becoming a traveling market.

————————————————————

It's been 4 years since the triplets meet the Ortiz twins; Louis and Viviane. The two groups have come back to the little store, La Mystique Bibliothèque (The Mystical Library) a library/bookstore that was also a bakery. Louis own the bookstore and Viviane own the bakery. Once Julieta found out that Viviane was a backer the two hit it off. In more than one ways, many time Bruno and Pepa saw their big sister flirt and play with the other women. (Thought both women know that their relationship would just be a friendship, what with Julieta being engaged, the two still like to tease one another.)

The twins become quite a big influence on both the town and the triplets. Viviane is seem around helping Julieta with her baking and handing out food, traveling around town and delivering the food rather the person come to her, if it wasn't a life saving issue. Louis can being seen hanging around Pepa and Felix, engaging in conversation and light fighting and teasing the taller women.

The two also help the triplets when it come to rude townsfolk or even they hate on Pepa and Bruno. Since the Ortiz twins came with the travel market they haven't seen Bruno's or Pepa's "bad" gifts at play. They only heard rumors, so the two would talk to the other new members of the community and tell them not to believe the bad rumors and try to see the gifts for what they were. As for the old members? While they couldn't convince them to stop their hating and make the triplets stress, they can fight for them or take the trio away from the rude townsfolk.

The Ortiz twins and the Madrigal triplets become days friends that they were even their for Pepa's wedding, rain and all. They were there for Julieta's wedding and when both Madrigal women announced their pregnancy.

All and all the Ortiz twins were best friends with the triple and were consider family. They even got along with Alma, Agustin, and Felix. Viviane and Felix got along like a house on fire, both were very playful and flirty and so very patient and helping.

But the two out of the group that were surprisingly the close was Bruno and Louis. The two had similar habits, both love reading and theater and the arts, both drew and both made stories. They both were introverts. It made scene that the two were close, if Louis wasn't at the Casita then the family could find Bruno at the La Mystique Bibliothèque.

Currently that's were the two were, upstairs in the twin's house, in Louis's room. Bruno was nessled in the alcove, sitting the plush red velvet and starting out the window, looking at the rain. A natural rain thankfully. In his lap was a a sketchbooks and a pencil and pen. Bruno was trying to find the motive to draw something. But all he could do was doodle rats and swirls. Usually Bruno could draw anything, we'll mostly it was just Louis. Louis reading, Louis cooking, Louis hanging out with his his or with Viviane.