Trans :)

A/N this request was made by HalinorFire they want a story about trans/nonbinary Mirabel who is to scared to come out but has help from Dolores who also trans.

Now I'm not transfem (a trans person who identity is feminine) but I'll do my best. Oh, mirabel use she/they/xe pronouns I personally headcanon her to be a demigirl

————————————————————

Mirabel was passing around their room. It was early morning and Mirabel was finally, finally trying to work up the courage to come out to her family.

"It's fine, it's fine! Everyone in the village knows and respect my identity, more or less. Camilo is trans too! The family takes his identity well...." Mirabel ranted to themselves while pacing the room, a trait she seems to inherited up from their aunt. Thankfully Antonio wasn't in the room to hear xem.

"If I come out and no once accept me I'll just go back into the closet. The misgendering isn't that bad. My name is fine to, I love it actually..Im pretty ok with my body as well so I don't really need any binders or anything else, but it would be nice to have it just in case.....But if they do accept me but not Abuela? Would she make the family not respect me? Would-"

Mirabel was cut of from her rant when the door suddenly open. The youngest grandchild snap their eyes from the floor to the door. It was Dolores standing in the doorway, with wide misty eyes.

"Dolly! Shit, shoot. Did you hear that?"

Dolores made her way to Mirabel then gave them a tight hug. "Ah! Dolly? I'm sorry did I do something wrong?"

Dolores let go. "What? No! Of course not. Mirabel I overheard you. I'm sorry. But I'm proud of you! It take courage to come out. Now please tell me what you identified as and what pronouns do you use?"

Mirabel beam from euphoria, she felt  her hips shaking side to side making their skirt sway, a form of a happy stim. "Oh! Umm what do you know about the LGBT+ community?"

Dolores gave a small laugh. "I'm trans, Bel. I'm a transwoman. I use she/her and all pronouns, besides he/him, are find as well. I'm also pansexual and greyromantic. ....Anyways, yes I know about the community."

Mirabel was shock to say the least. Dolores trans? Mirabel didn't notice or even would have guess. "But how, when, what?"

Dolores shrug again and smile. "I came out when I was younger, around 4? I come out after getting a vision from Tio Bruno, it was me in a wedding dress getting married to a man. Sadly his face is cover in the image so I can't tell who my prince-charming is...Anyway after I saw that vision I knew deep in my heart I'm a girl, I was just afraid to come out. That vision gave me the strength to. Just because I have different anatomy then others didn't change the fact I know who I am.

I first came out to Isabela then to my parents since those three I trusted the most. That what you should do, or don't it's your choice, just be safe. Anyway Mama and Papa were more than supportive. And since Casita is magical, once I got my gift, my body change to match my heart. Don't ask me how it happen, I don't know how it did it...

After that night the villagers and more importantly, Abuela, found out. In one moment I was in a little white suit then the next I was in a white dress with my ears bleeding. I look like I was the final-girl from a horror movie! But once the party was over, the family wanted questions.

Mama and Papa told, with my permission, and Tio showed them my wedding vision. That's what made the family accept me. No it wasn't the magic nor the vision that did it, it was me tell them "I'm a girl. My name is Dolores Madrigal."

"Bell. Mira. Kid. Abuela and the family accepts me. The villagers accept me. They accept Camilo and their changing identity, they will definitely accept you. Any if no one does? You can be with me and my family. If my family doesn't accept you either? Well I guess we'll have to move out...But trust me Mirabel."

After that speech Dolores lean over and gave her youngest cousin, her youngest sister, a kiss on the crown of her head. Mirabel started cry, hard. Tears,  snot, and choking sobs came out of the girl. Dolores just held the youngest while she waited for the tears to stop. Finally what seem like forever, Mirabel's tears ran out. It's probably more tears then she has shed then before. It probably been bottling up.. Dolores thought.

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm good Lola."

"Maybe we should take a break? You seem tired.."

"What? No, I'm good! Please Dolly I need to do this. Today. If I can't, I don't think I'll have the strength to try again."

The oldest frown at that but let it slid. "Ok..."

"Oh!  Lola! I didn't realize your trans! Congratulations! I wonder if anyone else in the family is also trans too..."

Dolores  laugh at the girl's attention span and memory. One moment sad then the next she thinking about others. How sweet. "You have to ask. You'll be surprise."

"Ok. Oh, for me I'm a Demigirl and bisexual. No name change. I use she/they/Xe pronouns. Other pronouns are fine to! Ummm.....that's it."

Dolores gave Mirabel another hug, lightly lifting the youngest off the ground and spinning xem.

Once the two were done hugging Dolores had them sit on Mirabel's bed. "Ok, Mirabel what do you need help with on coming out?"

The next hour the two girls spend the time working on how should Mirabel come out, when, were, and to who. Finally after practice their speech Mirabeau felt ready. Grabbing Dolores hand then smile. "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....Right?"

"Of course Bel. I'm here by your side."

Smiling again, Mirabel felt tears in the corner of xyr eyes. The two girls went downstairs.