Twin cousins

A/N: this request is by dextra who wants Camilo and Mirabel bonding.

Guess what? This is now my longest gif I have made! Yay!!!

Also while I think Camilo and Mirabel having a fun and being little sh*t to each other is nice an cousin like, i personally enjoyed the two's dynamic when it's soft and cute.

There also some minor age-regression in here, I'm thinking of write a oneshot or two with characters being age regression. If anyone has ideas or suggestions let me know. Personally I see Bruno, Camilo and Luisa being age regressers, and Julieta and Mirabel being both a regresser and caregiver

Trigger warning: implying eating disorder, self harm.

————————————————————

From an early age, Mirabel and Camilo were inseparable. They sleep together, bath together, dress in each other's clothes. They played and laugh and cry together.

That all seem to change after they turn 5. When Camilo got a gift and Mirabel didn't. Soon they days of playing were strained as Camilo had to grow up to fast and left Mirabel behind.

Thankfully things seem to get better when their house fell and the family lost their power, ironically. In the mothers that were spend fixing the house and the family, the two couples seem to rekindle their relationship. While it wasn't like it was when they were toddlers, it was probably one of the most strongest bond between the grandkids.

————————————————————
Camilo was in her room, spinning around in a dress, while singing. She was happy, today was the weekend and she didn't have any school. Before all the magical children, all the children were homeschooled. Now she and Antonio were going to public school. The older cousin/sisters already finished their schooling.

While school is hard, the test, the bornom, and the many kids that surround them trying to be their friend for fame, it was pretty fun. But now Camilo love the weekend, to relax and play.

Camilo was still spinning when Mirabel enter their room, softly rubbing her eyes, tired.

"Hey Milo.."

Camilo stop twirling and look at his sister-cousin. Was Mirabel sick? She never seem this tired. "MarMar? You ok? Are you tired?"

"Yeah, just had a long day, babysitting and then helping one of the older women with there sewing, a commissioned, for a wedding. So I'm tired...can I sleep here? Mama is busy and I don't want to sleep in here room, well without someone...."

Camilo giggle then grab the younger girls hand. "You wanted to have a sleep over in Mama-Tia's room? Sure!"

Mama-Tia was a nickname that the two made when they were toddlers. It was actually was created by Isabela and Dolores. The two older girls were 3 mothers apart, so the two grew up together. They acted like sister, sometime even twins (thought the two obviously didn't look a like).

The two girls created that nickname since they didn't know what to call the adults, since the two girls considered them sisters. The two decided to either call an adult by their title, (Isabela called Pepa Tia, and Julieta Mom) call every adult mom or dad, (Once Dolores called Julieta mommy and Julieta cry. She also called Bruno papa and he cry as well. Pepa just had a glowing rainbow and bouncing around from joy.) Or lastly, they would combine they two titles.

Camilo band Mirabel pick up the habit, even Luisa and Antonio did it too.

Shapeshifing into Luisa, she picked up Mirabel and took them to Julieta's. Once inside "Luisa" gently put Mirabel down on the bed and shifted back to Camilo, then crawled onto the bed. Out of all the adults room's Julieta was the most use, by both adults and kids. Her is the warmest and the most cozy, with soft blues and soft sounds of cooking and clanking can be heard as it was the nearest to the kitchen.