Crush

A/N: this request is by dextra who wants Camilo struggle with dating and has a crush on someone with wingman Mirabel and Dolores.

Normal I don't like Camilo x reader or Camilo x oc, it's because I'm an adult and I don't like reading these fic since they makes me uncomfortable. But for this fic it's mostly going to focus on Camilo and his feelings, the person Camilo is crushing on can be who you want it to be (not family members of course.)

Btw I'm actually Aromantic so most of what Camilo is experiencing will be cliches also I'm 100% getting inspiration from Shoujo manga.

————————————————————

Love. A intense feeling of deep affection.

Human sexuality is the way people experience and express themselves sexually. This involves biological, erotic, physical, emotional, social, or spiritual feelings and behaviors.

Romantic attraction: attraction that makes people desire romantic contact or interaction with another person or persons.

Camilo know what love is. He know what sexuality is. What Camilo doesn't understand is romance. It was foreign and new, odd.

So the only logical thing he could come up with; he's sick.

Going to his Tia was a mistake. When he told his aunt his symptoms; wanting to hold hands with this person, kissing them (why does he feel red when think that??), cuddling them, alway want to be near them and talk about them, mirror their behavior (Camilo alway mirror people behavior he just notice it's more with this person). It's a long list...

His aunt just laugh, long and loud. Once she stop she wiped some tears out of her eyes. "Milo, honey, what your experience is a crush."

"A crush?"

"Yep. It's normal to have one, and it's normal to not have one. A crush is a having very strong attraction towards someone. What you do with a crush is tell them how you feels? Once you do you can have a relationship."

"Like you and Tio Agustin? Or Mama and Pa?"

"Exactly. If you want to just stay friends with you crush that's fine, you can date then to. Can can marry then or not, they choose are you're and your crush's. While you don't have to tell your crush you like them, it's best if you do since the feeling of crushes can range from annoying to extreme."

Camilo nodded, maybe it would be best to tell them how he feels. "But what if they don't like me in a romance way? Or what if I tell them and they turn me down? Oh their embarrassed by me?" He panic. Julieta just chuckled she remember when Pepa fist started crushing on Felix, she would get into a nervous wreck. Like mother like son.

"Camilo. Breath. It's going to be ok, if you need help with your crush as Dolores or your parents."

"Dolores? Why her?"

"Well...she alway had a crush on Mariano, it was only went the Casita was being rebuilt that she confessed her feels to him, with the help from Isabela and Mirabel or course. Now run along, I need to keep cooking."

With that Julieta turn around and got back to cook. Camilo huffed, while he's glad to know he's not sick, he nervous about fact he now has a crush, and what to do with these feelings.

He decided to head to Dolores's room.

————————————————————
Entering Dolores's room he notice all the girls were there. He wonder if he should wait till his cousin left to talk to Dolly, but he figured that if Dolly knew she would soon or later tell Isabela who would tell her sister. Or Tia Julieta would tell his Mama...Taking a deep breath Camilo went inside.